Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been told Lookman has been tapped up by Spurs in a big way and wants out.
@orly
If Brands said he’s staying and has an important role to play I think he will stay.
There were rumours of homesickness when he joined but a good spell in Germany make them seem gone now.
30m would be a starting point and I can’t see him getting game time at Spurs as they don’t play out and out wingers

Been told Lookman has been tapped up by Spurs in a big way and wants out.

He wouldn't need to be tapped up - if I were him, after the way he's been treated, I'd be looking for a way out too. Indeed he'd be a bit mad to actively want to stay at this point.

lookman has 3 years left on his contract,

start him every game next season and we finish top 6 he will sign a new contract

we don't have to sell him even if he wants out
I don’t think it would be fitting to play a 20/21 yr old in every game next season.
Plenty of game time though and showing him he is valuable member of the squad with a big future here will do for next season

lookman has 3 years left on his contract,

start him every game next season and we finish top 6 he will sign a new contract

we don't have to sell him even if he wants out

Why would you play someone every game who doesn't want to play for you, his not messi. He had a few good games in Germany, his just a player with potential. If he wants to go to spurs let him go.

I am not worried about our transfer activity, but I give it two weeks of quiet from Everton before the media start trying to control the narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back