Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on.

Inter are about to get hit with all kinds of bad things for breaching FFP last year, so I think anyone saying that that they`ve signed players is being a bit premature.

Pretty sure it's AC Milan getting hit with FFP mate? Inter have CL and they didn't spend loads so they'll be fine

I think PSG are seriously worried at this stage.
I know it’s all rumour and paper talk and hard to know what to believe but they are being pressed hard to sell players
Even the Buffon signing ( which is a free ) is held up till they sell players and even Mbappe may not be signing for them and may have to be shipped out

They've got a target of 50 million euros. They're in talks to sell their left-back (Yuri) to Bilbao for 20 million euros, which combined with Pastore's fee will be just about enough. They'll probably ship Krywhchowiak out and maybe one more.

....it’s Wednesday 27th June and here’s this morning’s transfer rumour round-up;

- BILD are reporting Everton interest in Borussia Dortmund’s 28 year old winger, Andriy Yarmolenko.

- According to The Liverpool Echo, the odds on Sporting Lisbon midfielder, William Carvalho, joining Everton this summer have been cut from 14-1 into 6-4 joint favourite with Inter Milan.

- Everton striker, Oumar Niasse, has told Turkish outlet, Fanatik, that any move to Galatasaray is out of his hands: “I cannot say anything about my situation with Everton. No message has come to me whether I should go or stay”.

- SkySports reveal Wayne Rooney has agreed a deal with D.C. United and appears to be on his way to Major League Soccer.

- The Daily Mirror report Everton will hold talks this week with winger Ademola Lookman about his future at the club. It is claimed the 20 year old wants to move in order to progress his career.

- 4th Official pick up on reports linking Everton with EA Guingamp midfielder, Clement Grenier. The French international moved from Lyon in January. L’equippe suggest the player could be available for €3m.

- The Daily Mail continue to suggest Everton are in pursuit of Bayer Leverkusen’s Brazilian Left Back, Wendell. The 24 year old is valued at £32m and still has 3 years left on his contract. Other links persist with Benfica winger, Andre Carrillo; Bayer Leverkusen defender Aleksander Dragovic; and Croatian Centre Back Domagoj Vida.

- FranceFootball report Everton have put Lille midfielder Yves Bissouma on their shopping list. The 21 year old Malian was part of a Lille team that struggled last season and is also interesting Spurs.

- ESPN say Everton, West Ham and Southampton are weighing up a move for Huddersfield midfielder Aaron Mooy. Manchester City are also considering the £20m buy back option they have on the 27 year old.
If we'd had one last year maybe Sandro, Rooney and Keane would have shown up as "unexpected item in the bagging area"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back