Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixture list out and the potential to clean sweep our first couple of opponents - its imperative Silva has enough time to work with the bulk of his starting 11 and get his system ready. I'll be furious if we let points slip in the first few games against easy sides because the side are "adapting" to Silva's style like was the case in Roberto's first season when we drew our first 3 games.

Get some signings in and get the lads ready to go against Wolves being comfortable and prepared in Silva's style of play.

If Brands and Silva havent worked out we need at minimum a CB, LB and LM then I despair.

Fixture list out and the potential to clean sweep our first couple of opponents - its imperative Silva has enough time to work with the bulk of his starting 11 and get his system ready. I'll be furious if we let points slip in the first few games against easy sides because the side are "adapting" to Silva's style like was the case in Roberto's first season when we drew our first 3 games.

Get some signings in and get the lads ready to go against Wolves being comfortable and prepared in Silva's style of play.

If Brands and Silva havent worked out we need at minimum a CB, LB and LM then I despair.

You despair regardless. Carry on despairing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back