Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt we are paying him anything at all.
I hope you are right. He was on £300k wages apparently when he moved to us and we were paying £150k, with Man Utd subsidising the other half.

Worst case scenario we are subsidising and that ends after this season, given his contract runs out then. I am only speculating with the wages, but don’t think DC United could afford the whole wage package.

Dont mind to sell him out but the asking price is quite unacceptable...14M? We at least can get 20M from him if we sell to any premier team...
I would want double whatever reasonable price we would sell to a foreign club, if we sell to a Premier League club.

Minimum 20m from Leipzig, 35m from a Prem club (no one would pay that for him, but you never know with a Scottish club wanting 25m for Tierney)

Surely Ducolax will work quicker than 1 week
giphy.gif

Lookman out, Zaha in? I take that without hesitation.

Incredibly inconsistent Zaha who suddenly had a few MOTD highlight clips at centre forward?

Lookman looks fantastic, will be competing with £50mil Sterling for the national team.

Dont mind to sell him out but the asking price is quite unacceptable...14M? We at least can get 20M from him if we sell to any premier team...
I would want double whatever reasonable price we would sell to a foreign club, if we sell to a Premier League club.

Minimum 20m from Leipzig, 35m from a Prem club (no one would pay that for him, but you never know with a Scottish club wanting 25m for Tierney)

Not one part of this makes sense.

1-- £35m isnt double £20mil
2-- Different teams/different price?
3-- Star turn for Leipzig/England u21
4-- Not easy to replace
5-- 1 season at Leipzig and he'll be £50mil+

Lookman out, Zaha in? I take that without hesitation.

Nah, that Zaha rumour looks completely bogus.
Linked with him as we've been linked before, article in the mirror has zero quotes but yet they're apparently privy to the non-existent conversations between Silva and Zaha as he attempts to convince him to move back north.

File under "Jarg".

Don't think I'd want Zaha regardless but if he was to come I'd hope that Bolasie would be part of the deal.

although we are moving in the right direction, it would be silly for moshiri to make big deal by sacking managers and restructure the club internally and then not back it with some money. strengthen the team where we know we need it

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back