Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenny is better than Pavard.

?????

VUrh-hespqrx7212357.gif

..I watched Dacoure a bit last season and he’s everything I keep mentioning regarding athleticism and Rolls Royce engines. The only concern I have is he isn’t the greatest when he’s got possession of a football.

I think buying from opposition in the league at the prices involved strengthens us and initially weakens them, but Watford have spent well. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them spend the money well again.

Personally, I’d rather not deal with Prem clubs given the fees.

But don't forget about the -40m from net spend for last season and -50m from Pickford and klassen that will also be in the accounts for last seasons accounts
I think the funes Mori money will be used to sign a defender.

Its not relevant mate, the figures are the projections after the last set of accounts. Net spend isn't relevant to the cash flow of a business. i.e the sums reported arent taken immediately but over a course of years same with receiving fees.

Last edited:
There are some unrealised gains as well as players like Lookman and Pickford have increased substantially in value and so many of our younger players are also worth substantial amounts although being home grown I don't think that is reflected. Tom Davies alone must have a substantial value and DCL as well.

True, but its irrelevant to cash flow unless you sell them.

Hello everyone,

First of all, my apologies if my english is poor sometimes, i'm from france (as you guess)

I want to warn you about Digne, because i'm a PSG fan (before Ibra, Neymar and co btw) and he is not the solution, dont bring him Marco !

Definitely not the type of player who can improve himself in Premier League (lack of physical abilities and not this good in the offensive way)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back