Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be one of the few who isn’t even arsed about transfers, we ain’t going down and we ain’t challenging the top 6 regardless of who we sign.
I agree with you to a point, but I am arsed about transfers simply because we need someone capable of playing football in our squad. I am not panicking about the fact that we have nobody yet though

How have they underachieved?

Silva said on Wednesday he wanted time to assess the squad. He added that the time has now come where more players will be leaving.

We do not know what targets Brands and Silva have been set so stop pedalling nonsense.

If we haven't got the players in we need by the end of the window, we'll have failed.

Until then, wait before making ridiculously unfounded statements.
Get out of here with logic! On Fifa you can get a whole new team in 2 days, why can’t these jokers?

How do you still not get it? Our squad is TOO big and we can't shift the gutter garbage because they are so gutter garbage and on high wages teams don't want them, How do people still not realize this.
This all over. No one is going to take them on the rediculous wages we’ve given them, I think the best we can hope for is to loan until their contracts are up.

Koeman and Walsh really messed us up.

I'm more than happy to give Silva and Brands time to asses the squad. Maybe they've looked at Antonee Robinson and thought if Baines goes down this kid can step up and do the job. Still three weeks to go and Silva has said this week that he's made his mind up on players in our current squad.

..but we need teams who want to buy them.

We need to start making offers they can't refuse, a free Williams with every Mirallas. ...Oh hang on I think I've made things worse. :Blink:

I think almost everyone agrees that Sandro on 100k (and Klaassen for that matter need to go). Surely someone will stump up 7 million for Sandro, we give 3 million of that to him as a golden handshake to cover loss of wages and that is one gone. Ajax have got to be interested if we are willing to take a 10 million hit on Klaassen?

It would be pretty mental for a manager to come in and start turning over millions upon millions of pounds worth of players without properly assessing if they could work in his system. If we are going to make a loss on them, at least get to know them and try them out first.

Will panic after deadline day. As far as im concerned, that will be when our business is done. Hope after this season all clubs realise the effects of their whinging and the window goes back to normal.

We need to start making offers they can't refuse, a free Williams with every Mirallas. ...Oh hang on I think I've made things worse. :Blink:

I think almost everyone agrees that Sandro on 100k (and Klaassen for that matter need to go). Surely someone will stump up 7 million for Sandro, we give 3 million of that to him as a golden handshake to cover loss of wages and that is one gone. Ajax have got to be interested if we are willing to take a 10 million hit on Klaassen?

..if Sandro leaves I suspect it will be a ‘nominal fee’ meaning the buying club will give him a large signing fee and pay us virtually nothing. Even then, we will probably need to give him a sweetener. We’ll have to take a massive ‘hit’ on Klaassen to move him on a permanent. I suspect the best chance will be a loan deal.

Can’t blame the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back