Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
7th is the minimum. 10th is going backwards.

Yeah, I don't care if the play is a bit better, we couldn't have been any worse last session and still finished 8th. No matter how good the style of footy is on the eye if we're actually worse than that this season that's not progress at all.

From one perspective Brands is doing a good job getting Rooney, Klaassen, Funes-Mori gone already & a good loan for Onyekuru with Richarlison and (very soon) Digne onboard.

From another perspective we have still have disinterested [Poor language removed] like Mirallas, Schneiderlin & Williams stealing a living and our preseason games have revealed how desperately we need CM & CB help.

The clock ticks. Brands has a big job but fear over what remains to be done should not hide the fact that the work he has done so far is encouraging.

You'll get chased out of here for such balanced views.

From one perspective Brands is doing a good job getting Rooney, Klaassen, Funes-Mori gone already & a good loan for Onyekuru with Richarlison and (very soon) Digne onboard.

From another perspective we have still have disinterested [Poor language removed] like Mirallas, Schneiderlin & Williams stealing a living and our preseason games have revealed how desperately we need CM & CB help.

The clock ticks. Brands has a big job but fear over what remains to be done should not hide the fact that the work he has done so far is encouraging.

I guess it’s difficult to shift all of them at once. As it’s get closer to the deadline, we may see more deals going through.

I've been told that calling out bedwetters is an un-funny micro-aggression, so maybe that will need to be put to rest.

So instead I'll advise *to the air* that maybe some should join a club of find a hobby, either of which may help solve any lingering issues of incontinence.
I happen to find damp, slightly sulphurous undergarments rather erotic, so the more pissy knicks on here the better mate! ;)

Local chinky doesn’t open Monday’s that’s why.

4ZwE.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back