Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he though? I've tried to convince myself that he has something, but I fear he's mince.
Yeah, he has. When he was playing with that monstrous headed Dutch tit you could undoubtedly see it in stretches. Then everything went awry with the next two.

I'm not saying he is a world beater, but you shouldn't go from the interest that he had to being cast aside, especially that young. FFS, we still have Galloway and Browning here and they are quite a bit older.

Aye, pretty much what I thought from the few times I saw him play last season.

Silva definitely likes that type of player in the middle, but whether there's any truth in the links is up in the air for me. I imagine we may have enquired, unless you know more from the Stoke side?
I think it’s just paper talk atm mate. His agents been linking him with every club this pre season. I do think he’ll move but not sure where yet.

Really hope the Vlasic stuff is a loan. Lad is only, what, 20? He's shown he has more ability than most of our squad but is young. Needs to get game time, if that isn't here, ok. But just giving him away would be daft.

And I thought that was part of the reason for a DoF? To make sure the manager doesn't just bin off promising players because he has an issue with it? Unless, of course, that is a discussion they have had and it's agreed? All a bit odd honestly. He was one of the most promising youngsters in world football about a year ago and now he's not good enough for our 8th place, VERY average squad?

In all likelihood he is finished here, having been so clearly included in the list of undesirables.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/argentina...r-acceptable-now-personal-terms-need-sorting/

The country’s main sports daily goes with a headline saying Rojo has a ‘ticket to Liverpool’, which is likely a Beatles reference.

It’s explained that Jose Mourinho plans to bring in at least one central defender before the transfer window closes, and Rojo is therefore getting ready to pack his bags and leave Old Trafford.

Everton are said to have made a €33m offer, and Manchester United are ready to accept that amount and make a profit on the player they signed from Sporting in 2014.

There’s only one obstacle as far as Ole are concerned, and that’s Rojo’s wages.

Screen-Shot-2018-08-02-at-10.41.38-222x300.png
His current salary is ‘difficult to match’ for Everton, and it’s even more complicated because the Argentina international wants a pay rise if he’s to swap clubs.

Despite those issues, Ole believes that ‘everything indicates’ Rojo will come to an agreement with the Merseyside club and therefore leave United this summer.

They even suggest the whole thing could be sorted out quickly.

I don't do Argentinian Dailies (dailys?), no idea if they're reliable or not.

10:19
WILLIAMS SET FOR STOKE LOAN

Everton centre back Ashley Williams is due to arrive at Stoke City’s training ground this afternoon ahead of a medical.

Sky sources understand the agreement with the Toffees will see the 33-year old Wales international move on loan to the Championship club for the season.
Manager Gary Rowett told Sky Sports News earlier this week that he still needed more defensive cover before the window closes.

We also understand that Everton are in talks with Stoke City over a deal to take midfielder Badou N'Diaye to Goodison Park,

A great day for the parish
You can keep Williams honestly it’s ok :D

Mod Central Office has convened and discussed at length your response, and after cigars, port and a slice of Groucho's homemade battenburg the general consensus of opinion is that the only person in serious danger of being crushed is probably yer missus if you roll over in bed :bye:
OH. MY. GOD!

I think undoubtedly all the people who kept on laughing about others being concerned about the lack of movement in KEY areas can get stuffed.

"Bedwetters", huh? More like yous all pouring petrol on the bed and playing with matches next to it.

7 days until the window shuts and still no CB or CM. Perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back