Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the type of player i have talked about for months on end. Hugely talented player who isn't first choice anymore at a top club but at an age where he has a lot to offer (i mentioned 24 and under)

Point is, he comes in and is class for us, with bernard and mina with richarldson and lookman improving each week. That is where the club need to be striving for. Not only great players but ones that can be even better in the team. That is how we get better, rather than buying the best of the worst and trying to form a team from them and acting shocked when they end up where they were at their old clubs (bottom half)

I can't disagree with any of that, and he has talent, but he does comes with a risk because of his experience in the last two seasons. Check my last few posts in his thread

What an utter slug of a football club, can't believe Courtouir has already signed for Madrid done and dusted and we haven't even signed Bernard yet, unbelievably boring we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back