Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right so. I've kept out of all the chatter about this window until now. I've read a lot of opinions on here, by people who watch a great deal more non-Everton football than I do and so know a great deal more.

Bearing in mind what I've read, I can now categorically say that this seems to have been a good window, addressing some glaring shortfalls in our squad. Hats off to the Marcell Marso effort. Let's just hope it all gels together.

I am pleased.

Dave, you are in bits and a bit of a mess lad.

You don't know what to argue about or throw wild accusations about at next.
Doesn't feel that way. It feel's like I'm dealing with giddy people who cant yet bring themselves to ask how it's paid for and how good these signings actually are.

would someone like to point out to paul merson how Liverpool have spent over £100 million net more than everton.
and we ruined the window with richarlison for 40 million ???!!! lol

You're just complaining for the sake of it mate. You're either a Wum or a serious glass half empty person going by your posting history lol have a break lad you obviously need it

Obviously missed my last 30 posts today and yesterday praising Brands and made up with all our signings... but hey stick to pushing an agenda because I wanted us to sign a centre forward with us being light up top.

Because the architecture of the financial model is already in the public domain and has been for 18 months.
Please show me the link. I can't recall Moshiri ever saying he wishes to sell his shares in the future. If I'm wrong then please accept my apology, no doubt you will offer the same if you cannot offer the proof.....

Delighted with how the Club has done in this window.

Well done to all concerned.

I am disappointed that we let the Spuds get this lad though - not part of the window, but this could have been the next Coleman type deal for us. He is an amazing keeper for his age. Rovers will get a nice few quid and will benefit from any future transfers but I really would have preferred him being set up for Everton.

https://www.independent.ie/sport/so...citing-shamrock-rovers-teenager-37191372.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back