Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say, Pickford, Digne and Richarlison look good enough for champions league level consistent top 4 teams. Potentially Mina and Bernard could be added to the list which leaves us with 5 top 4 quality players.

The attitude from all of them (Mina im assuming) seems to be of an exemplary winning nature...

But, we need to add 6 more first 11 players, whether its those currently in the squad, on loan, or new signings...

Guessing £40-50mil for him and a report today states £60mil for Lozano.

Call it £100mil for both.

Gylfi and Walcott out for say £45mil and we would need £50mil to cover all 4 attacking starting positions for a decade (assuming Richarlison played at CF).

It would be the stuff of dreams.

He was a ridiculous signing at the wrong age.

Bearing in mind (imo) were 6 players off a top first 11 then if we signed a 25 year old CB then he would be at his peak of 27-28 when id expect us to be at the stage ready to push for top 4.

Signings over 30 like that, i cant see the value aside from short term gain...and weve not much to gain short term...best to build a team.
LOZANO will not come to Everton
He will go to a team of the stature of Barca , Real , Juve Etc

I'm scouting eastern Europe and throwing
I know the name
For some bizarre reason he left La Maisa where he was highly regarded and went to Zagreb
Left a lot of puzzled faces behind him
His family was paid, Dinamo youth school is regarded, he will be clubs project and he won't be lost in Barca b and so on.. I think he is not that big of a gamble in todays market..

The vast majority dont like him on here, that is more group think then good analysis in my opinion.

Watch he will be straight into the team.

I make my own opinions. When a guy is always injured and was never to the standard of a top 4 team it makes me doubt he's top 6 level, who would he replace in any of the top 4 teams?

Pickford: no CL team looking to win it would sign that lad. He's EL class only.

Id say hes good enough to be in a top 4 side.

Perhaps not CURRENTLY good enough to perform above that level...still very young for a keeper and his international exposure should benefit us.

LOZANO will not come to Everton
He will go to a team of the stature of Barca , Real , Juve Etc

It will be interesting to see if one of them coughs up £60mil on him directly from Holland.

Id say hes good enough to be in a top 4 side.

Perhaps not CURRENTLY good enough to perform above that level...still very young for a keeper and his international exposure should benefit us.

It will be interesting to see if one of them coughs up £60mil on him directly from Holland.
He has stated Barca were in touch with agent and he wants to go there
He will go to at least a club who play regular CL football

60 mil is the highest fee that will be paid for Lozano ever.. 23 not 20, does not change his decision in a split second which is world class player trait..he will be available and good, not my kind of player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back