Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have him for £10M any day of the week. Suffered at Utd because they had 3-4 number 10s so he was always stuck out on a wing which isn't really his game.
Exactly, also he wasn't 'gash' he didn't get a chance to properly prove himself. Di Maria was 'gash' this season but he's getting another season.

If someone was daft enough to pay 20 million for McCarthy (which I doubt) then we should accept it and then sign Nzonzi for 7 million. The remaining 13 million can then be put towards the creative central midfielder kitty.

I'd be less than happy if we sold McCarthy, if we sold McCarthy and replaced him with Nzonzi I would fume.

How would you feel if we replaced Fellaini (the world's greatest CDM) for that McCarthy lad who is so crap that he only plays for Wigan?

Nzonzi is a very good CDM, imo.

The Payet deal seems well dodgy I must say. Talented player but as for now it looks we made a wise choice swerving that one.

How would you feel if we replaced Fellaini (the world's greatest CDM) for that McCarthy lad who is so crap that he only plays for Wigan?

Nzonzi is a very good CDM, imo.

I wanted McCarthy here before we signed him, it was one of the positives of getting Martinez for me at the time, Nzonzi is decent but not in James's league imo.

wish we got a striker who could score 20 goals in the league or does anyone think rom could this season?

Is that right? What were the prices banded about for him? I thought he was going to Valencia or Atletico Madrid.

Unsure , wasn't it quoted around the 13 mil mark. And no, hasn't signed for either and interest appears to have cooled down. However, with Mandzukic going to Juventus, Atletico would appear favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back