Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rom could easily if given the ball. Supplying him has been the big problem hence the Club and the Fans want a proper No10 to feed him.
The thing is everytime he is given the ball his first touch lets him down and he loses it. He's best when ball is floated over the defenders and he's ahead of them

We could replace him with Carlos Sanchez andmake 10 million.

Or just shift on one of Pienaar, Gibson, mcGeady or Barry and get Sanchez

I had to google Sanchez, I assume you mean the the one at River Plate not Villa? from what I've just read he's a right winger and is 30, not really a Direct replacement for McCarthy. I don't think McCarthy's going anywhere anyway, I think/hope we'll see him sign a new contract in the next few weeks.

This would be a better side this would:

..................Southall

Coleman Stones Jags Baines

Deulofeu Nzonzi Cabaye Nolito

...................Barkley

...................Lukaku

[QUTE="bluebud, post: 3651542, member: 17904"]I had to google Sanchez, I assume you mean the the one at River Plate not Villa? from what I've just read he's a right winger and is 30, not really a Direct replacement for McCarthy. I don't think McCarthy's going anywhere anyway, I think/hope we'll see him sign a new contract in the next few weeks.[/QUOTE]
He Is quality mate.
few really good years in him.
four more than Barry.
not really shaking to get rid of Mccarthy btw

I had to google Sanchez, I assume you mean the the one at River Plate not Villa? from what I've just read he's a right winger and is 30, not really a Direct replacement for McCarthy. I don't think McCarthy's going anywhere anyway, I think/hope we'll see him sign a new contract in the next few weeks.

The one at Villa is a DM, we were linked to him before we bought Besic. He looks terrible though, can't even get in the Villa team and is pretty bad when he does.

Whos the candidates to be our number 10 target??

Now that payets gone to west ham..

Cabaye ? Who else is out there for us.. either a loan or a buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back