Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hull striker Dame N'Doye is being offered to Crystal Palace, Swansea, Norwich, Everton and Newcastle as they look to recoup a profit on the £2.2m paid to Lokomotiv Moscow in January.

From the Daily Mail gossip collum so at least 95% jarg.

Anyway, meh. He's slightly better than Kone. Might consider him on loan or very, very cheap as a 3rd striker and give Kone to anybody who'll have him.

Anyway, meh. He's slightly better than Kone. Might consider him on loan or very, very cheap as a 3rd striker and give Kone to anybody who'll have him.

"Hull City striker Dame N'Doye is making a move back to the Premier unlikely because of demands for £70,000 a week wages, according to the Sun on Sunday.

It says West Brom, Norwich and West Ham had all been keen on the Senegal striker but are now smarting at his big money wages. City are agreeable to N'Doye leaving to save cash on the wage bill but Europe may look a more likely destination now".

INS:
Cabeye
Dann/Ogbonna

I'd be incredibly happy with that!
Sack off Barry to Leicester or someone... Play barks in the deeper role!

Every now and then the Mail absolute NAIL something about Everton ages before the rest of the media in fairness.

Did love beardsley, cracking little player + nearly on par with dowie in the looks department! Tho as great as he was back then was prob born in the wrong era 4 english footy when u think how important that playmaker role has become now!

RE: Lennon

Would another loan be an option? I know Spurs will be trying to cash in, but he seemed to love it here.

I'm probably dreaming to thing we could loan him again and get him on a free next year, aren't I?

How much do you reckon is in the coffers? We've spent less than 5 mil for two pretty boss signings IMO.
I don't think it's a matter of how much have we got left to spend but more that we wouldn't pay £15m+ for a player who's almost 29 and would have little resale value.

Also I would not consider Cleverley 'pretty boss'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back