Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deulofeu and him signing and i'd have a wager on us for top 4 next season in the hope we also get a LW and a GK.

Hahaha

FIRMINO 'HEADING TO ENGLAND'

The agent of Hoffenheim forward Roberto Firmino has confirmed his client will be moving to England next season.

Roger Wittmann, who represents the 23-year-old, would not confirm where the striker's exact destination was - although he has recently been linked with a move to Manchester United.

"All I can say is that he's moving to England," Wittmann told Germany'sBILD.

--

It's us, he's picked us, screw Manure.

True, but I'm talking in turns of wingers. 1 out, 2 in. It seems an improvement but as you say Del & Lennon won't replace his goals. Then again we won't sign another winger on top of them 2 so it's a tricky one.
Not for me. Del and Lennon are downgrades on Kev, now Del has worlds of potential but won't be fulfilling all of it next season. ALos had Lennon on loan last year so we'd be going from Kev, Lennon and mcgeady to del, Lennon, and mcgeady

Not for me. Del and Lennon are downgrades on Kev, now Del has worlds of potential but won't be fulfilling all of it next season. ALos had Lennon on loan last year so we'd be going from Kev, Lennon and mcgeady to del, Lennon, and mcgeady

I think the playmaker will play out wide left more often than not anyway, so add him (whoever he is) to your list (if we sign one). I do think Kev's as good as gone, but that money should allow us to make a move for a proven quality Attacking mid (Firmino would be dreamland, but think he'll get snapped up by the big boys unfortunately).

I think the playmaker will play out wide left more often than not anyway, so add him (whoever he is) to your list (if we sign one). I do think Kev's as good as gone, but that money should allow us to make a move for a proven quality Attacking mid (Firmino would be dreamland, but think he'll get snapped up by the big boys unfortunately).
Yeah if we use the money to get a playmaker in then it could be an improvement if it's a good signing. I was just answering his question of if "del and Lennon in with Kev out improves us"

Yeah if we use the money to get a playmaker in then it could be an improvement if it's a good signing. I was just answering his question of if "del and Lennon in with Kev out improves us"

Understood lad. In answer to the OP's question as well, I think it probably leaves us equal. Lennon offers workrate and pace, but lacks the end product - though his link up play with Coleman was superb.

Del can be too selfish at times, but would give us pace and unpredictability from either flank, plus bags of potential.

Mirallas - I love to watch him but he can be frustrating as well. Unpredictable and at times lazy. When he's on form there's not many better wingers outside of the top four. But if a sizeable offer of say £10mil+ comes in, I think he'll be off.

If that money is used to then bring in Lennon and say, for example, Payet, then it would be great business (supposing Del arrives as well).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back