Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ireland did cover all his wages for the ACL recovery as he got that injury on international duty.
even so it's a massive amount of money we've paid out for him, regardless of insurance (which people forget also costs money).

The ireland payment was just for that one injury, he's had loads since he's been here LL.

Big drain on our finances.

even so it's a massive amount of money we've paid out for him, regardless of insurance (which people forget also costs money).

The ireland payment was just for that one injury, he's had loads since he's been here LL.

Big drain on our finances.
He IS our most creative CM, like a slow Irish balding Messi. We have to keep half of him in plaster at any one time to stop the footballing Gods becoming envious and smiting us for our insolence.

He IS our most creative CM, like a slow Irish balding Messi. We have to keep half of him in plaster at any one time to stop the footballing Gods becoming envious and smiting us for our insolence.
i'm not sure i agree really, i don't think he's our most creative, but he can keep the ball going which is a good asset, and he has a good range of passing.

BUT i believe besic passing to be just as good if not better, and now cleverley has joined i'd say the same too. But both are just more mobile than Gibson ever can be.

i'm not sure i agree really, i don't think he's our most creative, but he can keep the ball going which is a good asset, and he has a good range of passing.

BUT i believe besic passing to be just as good if not better, and now cleverley has joined i'd say the same too. But both are just more mobile than Gibson ever can be.
Besic has a nice range of passing, cleverly no, Neither have a better range than him. Gibbo is the best passing midfielder we have. No coincidence we play better and at a nicer tempo when he plays, he actually passes forward too.

Besic has a nice range of passing, cleverly no, Neither have a better range than him. Gibbo is the best passing midfielder we have. No coincidence we play better and at a nicer tempo when he plays, he actually passes forward too.
Disagree mate, besic does pass it forward, and is more accurate than gibson is too, so is cleverley which you'll see this season.

Don't think cleverley's range is as good as besics but is definitely on par with gibson.

Disagree mate, besic does pass it forward, and is more accurate than gibson is too, so is cleverley which you'll see this season.

Don't think cleverley's range is as good as besics but is definitely on par with gibson.
Nonsense on cleverly ive watched him many times over the years and hes not that type. Besic has a nice cross field pass in him but his passing isnt on par with gibson, but thats expected considering hes a center half converting into a defensive mid.

Nonsense on cleverly ive watched him many times over the years and hes not that type. Besic has a nice cross field pass in him but his passing isnt on par with gibson, but thats expected considering hes a center half converting into a defensive mid.
Once besic plays more you'll be convinced mate don't worry ;)

just about opinions, we'll see this season though

Once besic plays more you'll be convinced mate don't worry ;)

just about opinions, we'll see this season though
Just think people forget how good his range is when hes injured, as soon as he plays they start fapping again. No surprise under both moyes and Martinez we play better football and with a better tempo when he plays

Just think people forget how good his range is when hes injured, as soon as he plays they start fapping again. No surprise under both moyes and Martinez we play better football and with a better tempo when he plays
He's a good player but his injury record is woeful. We should be looking to move him on if anyone will take him IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back