Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to keep banging the drum about Manu Trigueros at Villarreal. They've just signed 2 midfielder from Malaga so maybe.

even so it's a massive amount of money we've paid out for him, regardless of insurance (which people forget also costs money).

The ireland payment was just for that one injury, he's had loads since he's been here LL.

Big drain on our finances.

Hindsight makes a man look wise, but contracts always extend into the future.

Wasn't sure if we had a genuine link to Olivier Torres or not so I'll say it in here: Diego Simeone has said that he wants to keep him at Atleti this season.

Guingamp have signed Nill de Pauw from Lokeren in Belgium. That in itself is irrelevant news for this thread but you may recall Guingamp is the club that Claudio Beauvue plays for. Anyway, both de Pauw and Beauvue play the same positions and is often the case, clubs like to sign a replacement before they let someone go.

I guess what I'm trying to say is if Beauvue is on his way to us, this could spark some movement on that front.

please, please stop going on about podolski, he's been turd at every club bar mainz, he'd be instantly our highest earner, he wont want to be a 'back up' to anyone and we can't afford to have him as one in the first place.

There is a reason he's going to turkey.

I don't mind if we're linked with p**sing Steven Fletcher as long as we don't start the season with KONE as the back-up striker. What if Rom breaks his leg? We'd finish like 19th.

WATCH: DEMBELE ON FUTURE

Fulham striker Moussa Dembele says he's unsure he wants to remain at the club next season. He has one year left on his contract.

Everton are among several clubs being linked with him.

--

Would even take this young, unproven lad as the 2nd striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back