Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't mind us going in for Stephane MBia on a free , according to TransferMarkt his contract is up next week ? Can play CB too ? Mondial Sports Management also have Konoplyanka & Payet as clients. Remember seeing something a while back on instagram, GD saying 'see you soon' to Mbia or something like that.

We should defo be going for Dani Alves.

He's on a free but I'm sure he'd take £23.16 signing on fee because he's made enough out of football and just wants to give something back now. He'd be perfect for us really, loves to attack down the right and gets a titty lip if he's not passed to all the time. He'd bring some much needed Latino flair to our attacking play, he'd be able to pass on so much experience at the top level and it would be vital for Luke Garbutts development.

But the trouble with Alves is he's never been able to defend, and for a defender not being able to defend it can cost you from time to time. He's got no positional sense either and gets caught up field so often because he's LAZY and won't chase back. He's also usless in the air and small, he'd get found out bigtime at the back post if the LAZY sod ever made it back to defend a cross.

PSG though clearly need a rightback and he fits the bill for them, and theres always both Milan looking for star players. They'd want him on the cheap maybe but I reckon we could wring them dry for at least £65m consider his experience and ability to play in teams that win things. Although having said that he'd be perfect for Barca and I could see them being interested in him cause he's mates with Messi and knows a few of their other players, if they came knocking we'd certainly get more than £65m cause Luke Shaw went for £30 and Luke Garbutts better than him.

Just imagine if we got him for nothing and the RS sign Clyne for £20!!! "You sign Clyno we sign Dani Alvo..Dani Alvo" Brillaint! Just imagine this team!

Howard

Alves. Stones. Kompany. Garbutt

Barry. McCarthy

Osman. Cleverley. Walcott.

Barkley.
Lukaku

Signed a new contract the other week I think

Wouldn't mind us going in for Stephane MBia on a free , according to TransferMarkt his contract is up next week ? Can play CB too ? Mondial Sports Management also have Konoplyanka & Payet as clients. Remember seeing something a while back on instagram, GD saying 'see you soon' to Mbia or something like that.

Hasn't M'Bia signed for Trabzonspor or whatever they're called.

And GD might say that to him as they played together at Sevilla at the time?

Seeing that Man City targeting Wilshere according to Sky. I reckon we might face a bit of trouble holding onto Barkley should they get deterred by Arsenal and Liverpool. They seem dead set on bringing in a young English talent this summer.

I don't think they rate him enough to pay our asking price. They're not going to pay £40m for Barkley when they could just get their first choice of Sterling for basically the same price.

WATCH: DEMBELE ON FUTURE

Fulham striker Moussa Dembele says he's unsure he wants to remain at the club next season. He has one year left on his contract.

Everton are among several clubs being linked with him.

--

Would even take this young, unproven lad as the 2nd striker.
If we could get him on the cheap I wouldn't mind signing him and then just loaning him back to Fulham for the season, Chelsea style. Taking a punt on a kid with the hope he comes good.

Wouldn't need to sign him for the first team though, not going to be an upgrade on Henen or Long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back