Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guingamp have signed Nill de Pauw from Lokeren in Belgium. That in itself is irrelevant news for this thread but you may recall Guingamp is the club that Claudio Beauvue plays for. Anyway, both de Pauw and Beauvue play the same positions and is often the case, clubs like to sign a replacement before they let someone go.

I guess what I'm trying to say is if Beauvue is on his way to us, this could spark some movement on that front.

Not sure why this got moved to speculative when the first article that pops up if you Google "Beauvue + Everton" is a Guardian source from April 2015: http://www.theguardian.com/football...guingamp-premier-league-move-everton-west-ham

Damian Suarez? rightback 27 from Elche on a free?

The Uruguayan right-back played more minutes for Elche last season than any other player in the squad.
His battle with Neymar left a lasting impression on the Brazilian, as Suarez niggled, kicked and did everything possible to throw his skilful adversary off form.
He's a solid tackler and good reader of the game, but his greatest competency is his crossing from his favoured right foot. He scored an absolute thunderbolt from distance against Rayo Vallecano, which was his only strike of the campaign but certainly worth the wait.

they sign Ings we sign Suarez? lol lol

So that's half our team United "are buying" according to the media.

You do have to wonder with us being sooo bad, and bang average why a giant of a club want half our team.....backwards logic as always from the media.

So that's half our team United "are buying" according to the media.

You do have to wonder with us being sooo bad, and bang average why a giant of a club want half our team.....backwards logic as always from the media.

maybe because last season was a one-off and we're better than them?

Because it is (i) from April and (ii) to quote "Everton and West Ham reportedly interested in signing Frenchman" - definitely speculative
I agree fully with that analysis sir.

This thread should definitely not be viewed as the penitentiary for the FIFA quegs, not at all, there's a lot of good work goes on in here.

Those labelling it "Alcatraz for the pissy pant transfer gossip virgins" are bang out of order in my book.

Seeing that Man City targeting Wilshere according to Sky. I reckon we might face a bit of trouble holding onto Barkley should they get deterred by Arsenal and Liverpool. They seem dead set on bringing in a young English talent this summer.

Jannik Vestergard played - and scored - yesterday for Denmark in the U21's and looked pretty impressive. Linked with him in the past and he's a left-sided centre-back. He is, however, slow as balls.

Because it is (i) from April and (ii) to quote "Everton and West Ham reportedly interested in signing Frenchman" - definitely speculative

I understand reason (i) but as for reason (ii), The Guardian is a well respected source when it comes to transfer rumours. If they state "reportedly interested" is carries much more weight to it than if, lets say, The Mirror stated the same thing.

We should defo be going for Dani Alves.

He's on a free but I'm sure he'd take £23.16 signing on fee because he's made enough out of football and just wants to give something back now. He'd be perfect for us really, loves to attack down the right and gets a titty lip if he's not passed to all the time. He'd bring some much needed Latino flair to our attacking play, he'd be able to pass on so much experience at the top level and it would be vital for Luke Garbutts development.

But the trouble with Alves is he's never been able to defend, and for a defender not being able to defend it can cost you from time to time. He's got no positional sense either and gets caught up field so often because he's LAZY and won't chase back. He's also usless in the air and small, he'd get found out bigtime at the back post if the LAZY sod ever made it back to defend a cross.

PSG though clearly need a rightback and he fits the bill for them, and theres always both Milan looking for star players. They'd want him on the cheap maybe but I reckon we could wring them dry for at least £65m consider his experience and ability to play in teams that win things. Although having said that he'd be perfect for Barca and I could see them being interested in him cause he's mates with Messi and knows a few of their other players, if they came knocking we'd certainly get more than £65m cause Luke Shaw went for £30 and Luke Garbutts better than him.

Just imagine if we got him for nothing and the RS sign Clyne for £20!!! "You sign Clyno we sign Dani Alvo..Dani Alvo" Brillaint! Just imagine this team!

Howard

Alves. Stones. Kompany. Garbutt

Barry. McCarthy

Osman. Cleverley. Walcott.

Barkley.
Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back