Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like Bamford but he'll be getting offers from clubs that'll give him way more minutes than us.

I thought he'd be leaving Chelsea to get more minutes not bench warm again.
Its possible that he would play best with us tho. I mean, everyone needs to learn how to break down teams that sit back and how to hit teams that attack you. We're almost literally the definition the best of both worlds.

Its possible that he would play best with us tho. I mean, everyone needs to learn how to break down teams that sit back and how to hit teams that attack you. We're almost literally the definition the best of both worlds.
But he won't play unless Rom get hurts anyways

When Rom is completely ineffectual(which does happen, lets be honest. LOVE Lukaku but sometimes it just doenst 'click' in a particular match like all strikers), bringing him on would add a different element.
Not saying it wouldn't work for us. Just don't think he'd leave Chelsea's bench just to sit on ours. Would be much better off going where he'll get consistent first team minutes

Not saying it wouldn't work for us. Just don't think he'd leave Chelsea's bench just to sit on ours. Would be much better off going where he'll get consistent first team minutes
I get what you are saying, just mentioning tho that playing week in and week out for Watsford(no disrespect meant for the club) wouldnt be the same as playing sporadically for Everton.

With the amount of minutes we gave Atsu, I cant see Chelsea being in a hurry to loan us anybody else for a bit.

I get what you are saying, just mentioning tho that playing week in and week out for Watsford(no disrespect meant for the club) wouldnt be the same as playing sporadically for Everton.
for his career it might but think it'd be better for his development to play week in week out for watford or some other similar club tbh. Young players need consistent playing time to really develop

Would Arteta be a decent buy for the twighlight of his career? We need a creative midfielder and he'd fit in seamlessly knowing the Club as he does. Can't see him getting back into Arsenals midfield at the moment and he wouldn't be a gamble at all like some of the names being bandied around.

Awaits backlash....

Would Arteta be a decent buy for the twighlight of his career? We need a creative midfielder and he'd fit in seamlessly knowing the Club as he does. Can't see him getting back into Arsenals midfield at the moment and he wouldn't be a gamble at all like some of the names being bandied around.

Awaits backlash....
He's 33 now. I don't think he's got it in him to be the creative midfielder we need anymore.

And no anyway for being a sly ****** when playing against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back