Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he'd jump at the chance to go to Real Madrid but they wouldn't want him. Look at Bale's form before he moved there. That's what they're looking for!
As a starter definitely he's not up to their standard. As a squad player I think they would be interested. He's at least on the level of Chiqurito.

I feel he is over rated by us.

That's not to say he isn't a good player, because he is - but he's not world class.

Definitely.

I think a lot of these Belgian lads have believed their own hype to be honest. Mirallas, De Bruyne, Mertens, even Rom and Bentekke to a lesser extent think they are better than they actually are.

And?

Both players are rated about the same in terms of money. Kev if anything is the better player now while Cheryshev is younger. Cheryshev is obviously not good enough to make it as a starter for Madrid so at 24 it makes sense to move on. Kev is not good enough to be a starter either but he is good enough to be a squad player there and this will allow him the occasional game at one of the biggest clubs in the world challenging for titles and UCLs.

It's perfect for all concerned. The only fly in the ointment is whether Cheryshev will want to come to us but he might not get another option if Real want the deal to go through.

I'm just going ask to make sure, are you on the wind up? Because fair play if you are.

I'm just going ask to make sure, are you on the wind up? Because fair play if you are.
I honestly don't see why it's such an outlandish call. To me it makes perfect sense yet the argument seems to be but it's Real Madrid.

The same Real Madrid we sold Gravesen to.

I honestly don't see why it's such an outlandish call. To me it makes perfect sense yet the argument seems to be but it's Real Madrid.

The same Real Madrid we sold Gravesen to.

It's not the same Real Madrid we sold Gravesen to though is it?

We aren't even the same Everton.

And swap deals very rarely ever happen.

And Real Madrid don't even want him.

So many flies in such a tiny bit of ointment.

When I mentioned Cheryshev I meant as a proper left sided winger, we could then play Lennon on the other side. Defensively that would make us strong enough to play both Barkley and Deulofeu in the middle.

When I mentioned Deulofeu I meant as a classic No10 and I know he technically hasn't played there. I just think that personally that is his best position.

I would disagree that Deolufeu is best suited to AM, certainly not yet. He's not disciplined enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back