Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Personally think he's over estimating himself. If he's on top of his game, he'd quite easily fit in at Atl Madrid. However, he's far too inconsistent to be be a starter for them. Don't think he sees it like that though.
Yes, it's his one boss game to four iffy games ratio that makes him a little frustrating.

Did I really just read this?

Stop Everton please, I wish to get off.
It's the only objective viewpoint we have by people who are actually paid to know the game. A bit similar to using whoscored ratings. You might disagree with them which is fine but at least there's no bias involved with their ratings.

The game is pretty accurate especially for the reasonably popular clubs which we are one of.

Mirallas is probably better than both R Madrid's backup options for the wings, Jesse and Cheryshev. Neither James or Isco is really suited to that role either and Ronaldo and Bale are obviously their starters.

If Bale or Ronaldo get injured I think Mirallas has a decent shot at getting on plus they don't really have a proper right winger if they decide to play Ronaldo centrally.

I think Mirallas would be a decent asset for them. I certainly like the idea of Cheryshev who got 7 goals and 10 assists who is also a very hard working in defense. Him and Lennon on either side would allow us to get the best out of Coleman and Baines.

FFS missed that before.

TBH was only a matter of time that people started to use fifa ratings as explanations, all the nutjobs hang out in here now
As oppossed to what exactly should we use.

"I know a mate who supports them who says he's brilliant." - "I watched him once in some random game and thought he was crap"

Or perhaps we shouldn't have an opinion at all. Frankly I would trust the FIFA ratings more than the view of and I'm sorry to say this but most of the posters on here.

In my order.

The team he belongs to forum, Things like Bleacher Reports on individual players, FIFA ratings, what I hear on forums.

My own view is irrelevant since most of the players that are talked about I haven't seen enough.

As oppossed to what exactly should we use.

"I know a mate who supports them who says he's brilliant." - "I watched him once in some random game and thought he was crap"

Or perhaps we shouldn't have an opinion at all. Frankly I would trust the FIFA ratings more than the view of and I'm sorry to say this but most of the posters on here.

In my order.

Things like Bleacher Reports on individual players, FIFA ratings, what I hear on forums.
It's a game where the ratings are based off the opinion of some bloke down at the pub who gets hired to rate the side...
Bleacher Report is open source journalism, see above.
Pure jarg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back