Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one knows how the season will go im certainly not predicting anything after this season. Who would have thought we would have finished 11th with signing the likes of Lukaku and Eto'o whilst Southampton sold half their team and got top 7.

Konoplyanka is a quality player if we were linked with him the fans would be made up.

VAULT ME!

Well clearly he has made a huge mistake and he can just Koff.
He hasn't signed yet. He might just be playing hardball with us or Liverpool.

Apparently now Galatasaray are "closing in on him". I'll believe it when he signs.

He will go to us or Pool.

Vault me.

Apparently now Galatasaray are "closing in on him". I'll believe it when he signs.

Vault me.
probably the RS. wasn't he going there a few windows back but then the owner of his club nixed it?

Mid table prem teams seem to be very eager putting the tv money to work, willingly paying huge, huge sign on fees and wage packages for players like Ayew and Konoplyanka. Personally I think tearing up the club's wage structure like that is gonna bite them clubs in the behind, sooner than later. Over all I don't expect the Everton board to work any wonders running the club, but I do expect them not to step into that specific sink hole.

Vault me.

Interesting to see what happends.
I think he's off to Stoke or Sevilla.

Would love us to look at that Wijnaldum lad, I find it strange how Martinez spent the world cup pictured with the Dutch national team in training yet he glhas never tried to sign any of them despite the obvious quality of a number of their players that are at clubs we could prise them from.

Cleverley, Deulefou, De Vrijj, Sergi Roberto on loan

No sales

Id have bit yer hand off for that last month

Probs only get two like

You might be right...
They pissed the Suarez money away and tried to cheapen out instead of going for a like for like replacement. Now Sterling is going, Gerrard already gone.

Who do they have left? The only players I like now on their team is Coutinho, Emre Can and Jordan Ibe. Coutinho will be off to Barca next year, maybe even earlier. They need to do some serious spending which will be hard given the salaries of their flops. They've bought their way into a hole which only more money or time can get them out of and they aren't going to spend the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back