Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is, on the Del thread a report from the Echo saying he had flew into Liverpool and was about to sign and it was taken at gospel.

Now, just a few hours later and the same Echo has a different story and the same people call it garbage.

Laughable at times Friend

£8m is an absolute joke, i think if you half it then it doesn't become a bad signing IMO.

He's not as bad as everyone makes him out to be. We've needed a defender who just 'DEFENDS' for a while, and he'd be third choice anyway.
Look at the rumoured CB targets so far, old experienced defenders. He genuinely believes that Galloway will be making that step up very soon and feels he doesnt need to bring in a under 25 centre back.

I've seen Scott Dann mentioned today again.
Hmmm.

This Scott Dann just wont go away, oh well, it is what it is.
People are also mentioning that Celtic fella, Van Dijk.

Scott Dann at least had PL experience, and while I know that doesn't make him a world beater, it probably makes him better than a Celtic defender who has no real task facing poor opposition week in week out.

That's not to say VD is a bad player.

£8m is an absolute joke, i think if you half it then it doesn't become a bad signing IMO.

He's not as bad as everyone makes him out to be. We've needed a defender who just 'DEFENDS' for a while, and he'd be third choice anyway.
Look at the rumoured CB targets so far, old experienced defenders. He genuinely believes that Galloway will be making that step up very soon and feels he doesnt need to bring in a under 25 centre back.

Hes 28, he seems to have been highly rated by the fans at most clubs hes been at, price seems a little high, but im keeping an open mind.

I know we have had loads over the years, but cant stand kopites playing for us.

Hes 28, he seems to have been highly rated by the fans at most clubs hes been at, price seems a little high, but im keeping an open mind.

I know we have had loads over the years, but cant stand kopites playing for us.

Heard he wanted to move here last Summer and some of the stories floating round were put out by his people, think its the same this Summer and with us shipping out two experienced ones, it looks like Roberto has made the move.

People are also mentioning that Celtic fella, Van Dijk.

Scott Dann at least had PL experience, and while I know that doesn't make him a world beater, it probably makes him better than a Celtic defender who has no real task facing poor opposition week in week out.

That's not to say VD is a bad player.

Agreed, on all points.

Heard he wanted to move here last Summer and some of the stories floating round were put out by his people, think its the same this Summer and with us shipping out two experienced ones, it looks like Roberto has made the move.

Ah well, wouldnt have been my first choice, but I honestly dont even have a first choice, so, welcome to Everton Scotty you kopite rat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back