Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quiiiiickkk 2 of the possible 100's of play makers in the werlllllld have been signed by other clubs Panic buy a player when the transfer market isn't officially open

Yeah as we really want just any of these 100+ players, the majority of which won't move us forward or improve us. You see that's the mentality of the mid table club, wait til the top players are gone and pick up the scraps on the cheap. We can't afford to throw £25+ mil plus at players at any point and at the same time we can't wait til the top players are gone leaving us with players your Sunderlands, West Brom target.

Are we still interested in Konoplyanka? I see now according to the papers it seems to be Stoke and now Newcastle who are after him but no mention of us anymore

Are we still interested in Konoplyanka? I see now according to the papers it seems to be Stoke and now Newcastle who are after him but no mention of us anymore

I reckon he wants really silly wages mate. Must be the reason no actual good teams are touching him.

I see Eto is moving on again. Think we dodged a bullet by getting rid. Obviously he seems to be rubbing clubs up the wrong way

Yeah as we really want just any of these 100+ players, the majority of which won't move us forward or improve us. You see that's the mentality of the mid table club, wait til the top players are gone and pick up the scraps on the cheap. We can't afford to throw £25+ mil plus at players at any point and at the same time we can't wait til the top players are gone leaving us with players your Sunderlands, West Brom target.
who said we were ever even interested in Firimino though? people see one jarg paper link and assume we've lost out and actually made an offer

who said we were ever even interested in Firimino though? people see one jarg paper link and assume we've lost out and actually made an offer
Think it was last year we were linked, don't think i saw a credible link about it this year though

Looks like Liverpool are actually going to get Shaqiri. He would be mad to go there even if Sterling goes as they already have loads of wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back