Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping lessons have been learned from our recent dabbling in the transfer market and, this time we have all our targets lined up and we just move quietly and quickly and bring them in.
I intend to ignore all the nonsense the press put out to fill space and just wait on club announcements.
However I know for a fact that we are definitely, 100% for sure, nailed on certs buying Yarmalenko.

I am hoping lessons have been learned from our recent dabbling in the transfer market and, this time we have all our targets lined up and we just move quietly and quickly and bring them in.
I intend to ignore all the nonsense the press put out to fill space and just wait on club announcements.
However I know for a fact that we are definitely, 100% for sure, nailed on certs buying Yarmalenko.
Nah haven't you heard mate that deal is off
We've got Witzel lined up for that position and Mata as back up.
Just putting you in the picture like

I think GOT needs to put in a bulk order, it's going to be a long summer it seems.....

300x200_TCW_Absorbent-protector-sample-pack.png

I'd say a lot of lads here have dogs that quiver in corners when their owners come out of the boxroom
They have to take their frustration out on somebody.
When RK starts ranting at our transfer committee the way he did last January then and only then will it be time to panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back