Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't believe Sheffield Wednesday are in for their second player this week. Why aren't we in for them?! Surely we can match whatever there offering!

Unless maybe the club has other targets in mind that are better players and would...oh I don't know actually fit in with our style of play and the ethos of the manager. Just a though like.

Can't believe Sheffield Wednesday are in for their second player this week. Why aren't we in for them?! Surely we can match whatever there offering!

Unless maybe the club has other targets in mind that are better players and would...oh I don't know actually fit in with our style of play and the ethos of the manager. Just a though like.

How dare you talk sense.

Everton have their own targets? and we're able to conduct Transfers now as it doesn't stop other clubs from bidding and talking to players, just seams like the board have prioritised the lad from QPR and Martina while City Prioritise: Fabinho, Silva, Ederson etc that's the frustration.

I think personally we won't see any big signings until we sell just like last summer.

We must be waiting on who we sell first before we know what our budget is, no good walsh lining up deals as he doesn't know if hes got 10 mil to spend or 100 mil. Her'es an example of why we'r'e not bidding.

Imagine you go to the market to buy your wife a present but you don't know if you have €5 or €350 to spend, that's why we seen the majority of players signed when we had deals lined up for our players to be sold.

Everton have their own targets? and we're able to conduct Transfers now as it doesn't stop other clubs from bidding and talking to players, just seams like the board have prioritised the lad from QPR and Martina while City Prioritise: Fabinho, Silva, Ederson etc that's the frustration.

I think personally we won't see any big signings until we sell just like last summer.

You have absolutely no idea what the club is doing or what they plan to do - just like everyone else. The club is good at keeping things in house - nothing but press speculation doing the rounds.

That young City defender is really highly rated and City seem keen to keep him. We should go for him.

Personally I also think Sagna would be brilliant business on a free. He was reportedly on £80,000 pw at City so should cost less than that.

On a two year deal and £60-70k a week he has a huge amount of experience and when watching this season he looked like he still had a lot of offer (both at RB and CB).

He could cover Coleman's injury and offer an option in CB. He's also miles better than Martina has ever been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back