Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're all just craving the Sky Sports News yellow bar to post that Everton are in advanced talks to sign some top (ish) player for £40m+. Despite telling myself to keep my hopes realistic, I too am guilty as charged!!
Got another 3 months of this!!

Unfortunately this is going to be like any other transfer window, everton scrippong and scraping for cheap deals. Koeman will walk before the end of july as we will wait and wait as usual. We were all conned into thinking our targets were indentified and the business will be done. City are ruthless in the market which is the way to be. There will be no additions before the play off game. Also if we want to keep barkley pay him the wage show intent. I know hes not had the best of times but hes a blue. If he goes to west ham then there is something not right at everton

Jeez lad
Have you got the Samaritans number handy.
I'd say you're a barrel of laughs in a boozer

Why do I think we are going to f--ck this window up, koeman said he wants new arrivals early june'
, now he is on holiday with his mobile on...ready for action
When Kenwright & Elstone via Jim White promise a lot but will end up with loans..'please god say it's not true

Why are Everton always slow in the transfer market, I know it's not open yet, lets show some ambition some intent, man city are after mendy from Monaco they have already signed Silvia from the same club.

We are split as to whether we go for a player who can't get into united 1st team or not, forget the name, this guy s not the player of old, anyone who thinks otherwise is fooling themselves.

I would loved to be proved wrong but mosheri is no sugar daddy, we our linked to players that would keep us in 7th or 8th and that's it.

This RB linked from Southampton has Stek written all over this, a nothing signing free or not
Everton have one of the worse PR departments in the PL, Utd,City and Chelsea have really good PR teams that like to give out these stories to build hype and a buzz around the club, even if they are fake.

We can't even do a kit launch without messing it up

Mate, your in a thread with 998 pages of rumours, so why bother reading it.
Because people are taking them tonne stonewall facts.
When the club put in an official bid or the signing is announced by the club then I'll start to believe it
Some people would want to calm down , fuming over RedTop clickbait as if it's gospel

...news round up;

- reports continue that members of Everton's Board are uneasy about an approach for Wayne Rooney.

- more Barkley to West Ham rumours, though there is uncertainty that they can match Everton's £50m valuation or that the player would be willing to move there. 4th Official go with a story that Spurs are keen on the Everton player.

- The Independent reports Chelsea's floundering efforts to off load Diego Costa could scupper their attempts to buy Lukaku. The Liverpool Echo, though, says Costa relishes the thought of Lukaku joining him.

- Forza Italian have published a message from Deulofeu saying goodbye to AC Milan after what is expected to be his final game for the club. Barcelona are believed to trigger their buy back clause.

- Sky Sports Italy report Mbaye Niang does not want a return to the Premier League which will be a disappointment for Everton.

- German news outlet Kicker report Bremen want to bring back Davie Selke amid interest from Everton.

- Ninetyminutesonline report Everton and Spurs are keen on £22m Harry Maguire.

- a few reports in Portugal suggest we are one of a number of clubs interested in CB Ruben Semedo from Sporting CP.

- Skybet make Everton favourites to sign Burnley's Andre Gray.
cheers for the round up mate

Any good news today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back