Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early morning round-up:

• Davie Selke linked again as interest in him grows from Werder Bremen.
  • Rooney interest remains.
  • Pickford - DONE. Well, who knows.
  • Sandro negotiations stall with Atletico Madrid.
  • Interested in Ihenacho. Alliteration.
That's ya lot.

Expect more chatter this week as reality sets in that football is gone for a few weeks and people scramble to create chatter.

Early morning round-up:

• Davie Selke linked again as interest in him grows from Werder Bremen.
  • Rooney interest remains.
  • Pickford - DONE. Well, who knows.
  • Sandro negotiations stall with Atletico Madrid.
  • Interested in Ihenacho. Alliteration.
That's ya lot.

Expect more chatter this week as reality sets in that football is gone for a few weeks and people scramble to create chatter.

Im sorry C but I cant find any Nacho links.

Please refrain from this kind of thing.

...news round up;

- reports continue that members of Everton's Board are uneasy about an approach for Wayne Rooney.

- more Barkley to West Ham rumours, though there is uncertainty that they can match Everton's £50m valuation or that the player would be willing to move there. 4th Official go with a story that Spurs are keen on the Everton player.

- The Independent reports Chelsea's floundering efforts to off load Diego Costa could scupper their attempts to buy Lukaku. The Liverpool Echo, though, says Costa relishes the thought of Lukaku joining him.

- Forza Italian have published a message from Deulofeu saying goodbye to AC Milan after what is expected to be his final game for the club. Barcelona are believed to trigger their buy back clause.

- Sky Sports Italy report Mbaye Niang does not want a return to the Premier League which will be a disappointment for Everton.

- German news outlet Kicker report Bremen want to bring back Davie Selke amid interest from Everton.

- Ninetyminutesonline report Everton and Spurs are keen on £22m Harry Maguire.

- a few reports in Portugal suggest we are one of a number of clubs interested in CB Ruben Semedo from Sporting CP.

- Skybet make Everton favourites to sign Burnley's Andre Gray.

All have champions league and are much richer then we are.

I will never understand how poeple think we are going to go all city/chelsea and drop 200 million on 3 players.

Good god man, have a carb and chill the hell out. We can all kick off if it's September and all we have brought in a back up RB.
I'm afraid I'll have to correct you on one fact in your post
He would be back up to our back up RB
But in all other aspects your post is correct

If we're 'making a statement' like we all are dreaming, but not in the same way Chelski and Man City did in the last 15 years, I still can't think of any realistic signings beyond:

Sigurdsson - just as we can't find a top 6 team that Barkley would go to, EFC is the only realistic step up for him anyway
Rooney - it will just work. Mentor to Barkley. Goal provider. Big character we need.
Vardy - if Lukaku goes
Mahrez - if we don't get Sigurdsson - again, I can't imagine him being taken by anyone he dreams of in the CL, all of the top 6 are covered in this department
David Ospina
Theo Walcott or Oxlade-Chamberlain
Callum Chambers

We should groom Holgate - Galloway as our centra back pairing of the future

Davies- Dowell as a midfield axis = with our without Barkley

Calvert-Lewin - Lookman as a big man - little man old fashioned striker partnership

Great English core team

Sometimes all you can do is look at the screen , shake your head and wonder about the state of the education system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back