Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who'd have Michy Bats over Martial is living in BananaLand

Just lost close to 40k in Season Ticket holders and need to regain some support after a dreadful season.

It's an easy tactic - leaking bids and interest while not really being able to A) Pay the money and B) Actually interest the player in a move.

They did it with Lukaku in March (?) and will probably do it again very soon in regards to a keeper - keep an eye on Pickford being tipped with a move there. But The Dildo Twins and Herr Brady will probably leak a bid or interest in say a more attacking midfield type player.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/west-ham-p...sunderland-goalkeeper-jordan-pickford-1623745

Why are Everton always slow in the transfer market, I know it's not open yet, lets show some ambition some intent, man city are after mendy from Monaco they have already signed Silvia from the same club.

We are split as to whether we go for a player who can't get into united 1st team or not, forget the name, this guy s not the player of old, anyone who thinks otherwise is fooling themselves.

I would loved to be proved wrong but mosheri is no sugar daddy, we our linked to players that would keep us in 7th or 8th and that's it.

This RB linked from Southampton has Stek written all over this, a nothing signing free or not

Why oh why do people continue to say the window isn't even open yet? Every year without fail.

I'm sure some think the management sit there twiddling their thumbs looking at a countdown clock until it strikes July 1st and then make a mad scramble to start signing players!

Any club can make any signing as soon as the final ball has been kicked in the domestic season. Contracts can be signed off by selling clubs and contracts signed by incoming players.

The contracts just officially kick in and become officially registered on July 1st.

So will people please stop saying nothing can be done until July 1st as it's giving my ar$e a headache.

Cheers.

Impressive from Man City pretty much wrapping up 2 deals before the window opens. West Ham appear to mean business too.

Obviously very early days but not looking promising so far

Why are Everton always slow in the transfer market, I know it's not open yet, lets show some ambition some intent, man city are after mendy from Monaco they have already signed Silvia from the same club.

We are split as to whether we go for a player who can't get into united 1st team or not, forget the name, this guy s not the player of old, anyone who thinks otherwise is fooling themselves.

I would loved to be proved wrong but mosheri is no sugar daddy, we our linked to players that would keep us in 7th or 8th and that's it.

This RB linked from Southampton has Stek written all over this, a nothing signing free or not

lol you answered your own post mate ;)

Unfortunately this is going to be like any other transfer window, everton scrippong and scraping for cheap deals. Koeman will walk before the end of july as we will wait and wait as usual. We were all conned into thinking our targets were indentified and the business will be done. City are ruthless in the market which is the way to be. There will be no additions before the play off game. Also if we want to keep barkley pay him the wage show intent. I know hes not had the best of times but hes a blue. If he goes to west ham then there is something not right at everton

Why oh why do people continue to say the window isn't even open yet? Every year without fail.

I'm sure some think the management sit there twiddling their thumbs looking at a countdown clock until it strikes July 1st and then make a mad scramble to start signing players!

Any club can make any signing as soon as the final ball has been kicked in the domestic season. Contracts can be signed off by selling clubs and contracts signed by incoming players.

The contracts just officially kick in and become officially registered on July 1st.

So will people please stop saying nothing can be done until July 1st as it's giving my ar$e a headache.

Cheers.

They wait till Transfer Deadline Day for that.

Unfortunately this is going to be like any other transfer window, everton scrippong and scraping for cheap deals. Koeman will walk before the end of july as we will wait and wait as usual. We were all conned into thinking our targets were indentified and the business will be done. City are ruthless in the market which is the way to be. There will be no additions before the play off game. Also if we want to keep barkley pay him the wage show intent. I know hes not had the best of times but hes a blue. If he goes to west ham then there is something not right at everton

We've offered Ross 50k more a week than what he is worth. You can't blame the club that he hasn't signed the extremely lucrative deal he has in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back