Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't take OTT criticism like this seriously. "isn't very good".

The criticism is always uneven too. One week he's played well, the next he's the worst CB in the world. Why not just take the sensible view that he's still relatively young player - and pretty successful given that he's a Copa Libertadores winner and international - who could learn from good coaching.

Fonte was interviewed on the BBC and made the point that he never stopped progressing and learning under the likes of Pochettino, Koeman and now Bilic...all CBs. That applies generally.

I also think he has a goal or two in him. Always think you need that in your center backs.

Mata's never coming, why would we want Rondon, Keane is not coming to sit on the bench, where is DCL, what hole in the squad is Loftus Cheek filling?

Usually like your shouts so I'm baffled!

Why isn't Mata coming? If he's not playing at Man United then why couldn't we sign him if the monies right?

Rondon has 7 goals and 2 assists this season, not bad for back up, which is what he'd be in that team

Keane could easily find his way into that first team, especially if we're rotating because of Europe

DCL would be on and off the bench most weeks I imagine, getting minutes when he could, as would Lookman

Loftus-Cheek is filling the hole of McCarthy, Barry and Besic (Sorry Goat) because probably one or all of them either won't be here at the start of next season, or if they are here they'll probably be injured. Again, if we're in Europe then there's going to be a need to rotate, hence why having someone like Loftus-Cheek could be useful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back