Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like keeping hold of our best players this summer could be our best work.Reports that Ross ,Rom and Gana guyue are all being targetted.

Van Dijk and Keane would instantly make us so much more solid along with adding a threat from attacking set pieces. Would allow us to play 3 at the back with Williams or Holgate in there for certain games. They'd be by main 2 targets despite us already having a good defensive record.

Midfield is already very strong. Another offensive player with that "x-factor" and a promising left back and we'd be looking very good.

Van Dijk and Keane would instantly make us so much more solid along with adding a threat from attacking set pieces. Would allow us to play 3 at the back with Williams or Holgate in there for certain games. They'd be by main 2 targets despite us already having a good defensive record.

Midfield is already very strong. Another offensive player with that "x-factor" and a promising left back and we'd be looking very good.

Id be really happy with a top keeper and 2 super centre backs. Thats how we turn defeats to draws and draws into wins...

This summer the defence needs to be a priority along with backup to Lukaku.

2 top centre halves is what we need more than anything else atm. Rondon as our backup/Europa rotation striker wouldn't be a bad squad option either.

Mauricio Lemos pls Walsh, Van Dijk as well. Solid as a rock.

That would be ideal mate. I just can't see VVD. I would be delighted with Keane who I thought played very well an Anfield recently and the lad Gibson down at Boro. Possibly Manolas who is highly thought of.

Anyone else think Austin would be a good and realistic replacement for Rom? Big, strong, holds the ball up and can finish. Him and someone like Batshuyai or Martial and I'll be happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back