Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, that is amazing from arsenal.

I suppose the question is if they are putting that amount up for one player and failing, are they going to be putting that money up elsewhere for better players?

Well theres the little rumour that Arsene has 150m surplus just sitting in a bank which he can spend and that was last year, Arsenal can spend what they like, The Emirates is nearly paid off and I think Arsene is pissed, the fella is gonna rampage I reckon, big, big spend Inc for Arse.

Other clubs seem to be moving a lot quicker this summer - well before the window is even officially open.
To be fair City are spending massive before other clubs come in for the players, Liverpool generally buy early as a rule and Bournemouth have only signed a reserve GK from chelsea.

I would be more concerned if the clubs around us started their business next before we did anything.

This young 'Fifa' generation of supporters infuriates me every transfer window.

It's obvious we aren't going to attract the top top players that the likes of City et al lure.

We have a clear transfer/recruitment model with Steve Walsh at the head of it. It's early doors, we haven't publicly moved for a player yet, but that doesn't automatically mean we aren't busy behind the scenes.

We already have a decent squad and exciting academy prospects. But, yes we need to strengthen and compete with the best. This isn't going to happen by spunking 50 million on 84 rated CM maestro with potential 94 rating on a whim.

Be patient lads.

Why do some people on here genuinely believe the prices that are put in the media?

Like this 30 million for pickford. Sunderland want 30 million for pickford right? So Sunderland are going to sell their young inexperienced GK for now 5 million less than the world record for a goalkeeper?

Just seems to be made up amounts that some people jump on as if it is the gospel and assume everton will pay massive amounts just on the basis of that. Just like us asking for 100 million for Rom, we aren't selling for that amount, just because we asked for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back