Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
lots of chatter about United and Lindelof and/or Verane. That would seem to leave Keane there for the taking. Still think he would be great for us.

Just out of interest, why would he know the position of the player before a name?

Source "We have signed someone"
WRD " Whats his position?"
Source " Left back, his name is......
WRD "Ok, thanks bye"

Why would he know position and not a name?
Because he doesn't know and is just guessing as we've been linked to a few

Does everyone realise most players are on their holidays or away with their countries? Why would they cancel family breaks to sign for other clubs?

lollol

Hello *(top togger player) this is *(prem team) here - was just wondering if you minded jumping on our private jet or 5 star first class service from your holibobs for a couple of days to finalise this multi million pound signing on fee, image rights and multi million pound long term contract that will secure the top lifestyle future of your extended family for many many years to come??

Errr - do one soft arse - took us all year to get this top of the range swiss chalet style caravan in Skeggy, its happy hour tonight, the kids are in Skeggys got talent tomorrow and me and the missus are really looking forward to the Abba tribute band, Abbadoo who are on with the karaoke on Friday - if you think I'm giving all that up, you are having a laugh - ring me back in 2 weeks!!

lollol

Hello *(top togger player) this is *(prem team) here - was just wondering if you minded jumping on our private jet or 5 star first class service from your holibobs for a couple of days to finalise this multi million pound signing on fee, image rights and multi million pound long term contract that will secure the top lifestyle future of your extended family for many many years to come??

Errr - do one soft arse - took us all year to get this top of the range swiss chalet style caravan in Skeggy, its happy hour tonight, the kids are in Skeggys got talent tomorrow and me and the missus are really looking forward to the Abba tribute band, Abbadoo who are on with the karaoke on Friday - if you think I'm giving all that up, you are having a laugh - ring me back in 2 weeks!!
guessing thats why theres so much activity around the league then. My bad sorry.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back