Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea if it actually is his agent speaking but re: Iheanacho:

Owngoalnigeria.com report the agent said: "Talks with West Ham are very advanced I must confess, and barring any last minute hiccup he will end up joining them.

"If not them then any other team in England but not outside England.

"He is not interested in a move away from England for now. He is two years away from getting his papers as a citizen, so moving away from England at this time is a non-starter particularly as they are interested in him from England.

"That said offers have come in from outside England, but his immediate priority is to stay in England, reasons why the offer from West Ham ticks the right box."

No idea if it actually is his agent speaking but re: Iheanacho:

Owngoalnigeria.com report the agent said: "Talks with West Ham are very advanced I must confess, and barring any last minute hiccup he will end up joining them.

"If not them then any other team in England but not outside England.

"He is not interested in a move away from England for now. He is two years away from getting his papers as a citizen, so moving away from England at this time is a non-starter particularly as they are interested in him from England.

"That said offers have come in from outside England, but his immediate priority is to stay in England, reasons why the offer from West Ham ticks the right box."

Ah well. Hope he's crap really.

Who are these people?

Jrlawrance is the original source but I didnt quout that as it was all in Spanish.

He seems to be a trusted source though, plus the ban is only 4 months as the season doesnt start until August. Reckon he's deffo off the table now.

He has the pick of any club he wants, and he will pick Arsenal, who are not even on the CL? Bullocks.
He is a self declared massive Real Madrid fan, besides, Arsenal is all smoke and no fire, they wont sign Mbappe, you can quote me on that

I agree. If they are willing to fork out that type of money on a striker, why the hell are they being linked with that lad we want,Sandro Ramirez and that young Belgian lad who have little release clauses? Any young striker must be off his rocker to sign for them as they would get sod all game time. I'd like us to look at Perez again. Given what he knows now I reckon he would have chosen us if he could have done it all over again.

Google it...all over the internet...they tapped up a 15 year old last year from an Argentine club who complained to FIFA...Their case is heard on July 3rd and basically Barca, Real Madrid and Altheletico have been done for the same thing so hopefully City will get a good long ban!

they really should have set it to before the window, another stupid move by FIFA to allow them to stockpile a load of the world's best youngsters before they can get hit with any punishment. They'l be set up to survive for the next few years now if a ban is enforced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back