Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happens all the time in Italy. Roma did it with tons of people last summer.

Ah I didn't know that, don't really follow Italian football that much, far too tedious whenever I have.

Just wish we would get linked to someone half exciting but there's still a long time to go :)

do people actually sit on twitter all day long and type in @sandro (for example) in the search bar and constantly refresh the page and then any time a new post includes that handle, they think it's newsworthy?

It seems every tom, richard and harry can just tag a footballer or a club and just mention it as a rumour. So why is it, everytime anyone, regardless of their reputation or if they're a nobody posts something like that, it ends up on this forum? If my mate dave from the pub wrote "sandro is signing for everton next week", i bet it will end up on here.

Just stay away from his players, simple as!
Absolutely, it is the big clubs really that are causing the problem as they are giving such huge deals to players and agents alike. Both players and agents see the riches on offer and want a piece of the action. Players see what agents like Stretford and Raiola can get for their players and of course the prospect of more riches attracts the best of new players to these agents.

If the really wealthy clubs refused to deal with these agents the problem would be sorted to a large degree very quickly.

Absolutely, it is the big clubs really that are causing the problem as they are giving such huge deals to players and agents alike. Both players and agents see the riches on offer and want a piece of the action. Players see what agents like Stretford and Raiola can get for their players and of course the prospect of more riches attracts the best of new players to these agents.

If the really wealthy clubs refused to deal with these agents the problem would be sorted to a large degree very quickly.

surely players have their prepared destination, if they then have their heart set on a move to that club, the agent can't say "you can't move there now because they won't pay me an extraordinary amount". Players have other representatives, don't they?

There's thousands of gifted players out there at the end of the day, leicester showed you don't even need the most talented players anymore, hard work can prevail over it, so teams should happily tell players they can get better value elsewhere if they're being taken for mugs, i'd like to think we will be a club like that. Seems as though we didn't bow down to teams like porto's demands, so it's hopeful on that front.

The esk has twice as many followers on Twitter than both of them combined, so I'm guessing they are two clueless bells

And Indykaila has 256k folllwers but chats absolute wham. The Jrlawrance guy broke the news of the ban being upheld before anyone.

surely players have their prepared destination, if they then have their heart set on a move to that club, the agent can't say "you can't move there now because they won't pay me an extraordinary amount". Players have other representatives, don't they?

There's thousands of gifted players out there at the end of the day, leicester showed you don't even need the most talented players anymore, hard work can prevail over it, so teams should happily tell players they can get better value elsewhere if they're being taken for mugs, i'd like to think we will be a club like that. Seems as though we didn't bow down to teams like porto's demands, so it's hopeful on that front.

In theory a nice thought, in reality Leicester was the absolute best thing to happen for any clubs owner to argue why spending money isn't neccesary.

As for players setting there heart on a move and instructing agents, you think Rooney would have ever wanted United over staying, or Ferguson to go Newcastle, or speed to go there too. Lukaku for example adores and wants Chelsea. But if Riaola wants him at United, then United he will go mate.

Knew Kessie was going to Milan but the terms are a bit weird aren't they?

Think @Zatara Was pushing for him at one stage?

Italian clubs are just..strange.

He's Atalantas too player and he's gone on an initial 2 year loan. Imagine us loaning Lukaku to Chelsea for two years.

Milan can just call in favours with all the Italian teams barring a few anytime they want.

And Indykaila has 256k folllwers but chats absolute wham. The Jrlawrance guy broke the news of the ban being upheld before anyone.

Mate he didn't break the news at all about the ban, he looked at past cases and made an informed guess given it has exactly happened that way before.

Btw I'm claiming itk status, man city in July will receive a 2 transfer window ban on signing players, they will appeal and it will be reduced to a one window ban effective of next July.

PL DUO WANT MENDY

No, not Benjamin but Le Havre left-back Ferland Mendy who is reportedly being chased by Everton and Watford, according to the Daily Mirror.

The 21-year-old is highly rated in France, with a number of Ligue 1 clubs also said to be interested in his services.

Could be left back WRD is ona bout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back