Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Batshuyai as part of the deal for Rom, add in Siggurdsson, Rooney and maybe take a punt on Josh King at Bournemouth, that plus DCL and Ross would give us much more options up front.
If we intend to be in more than one competition after Christmas we need more and different kinds of strikers.
Although we probably need to replace two centre halves and a left back aswell in the summer. Keane from Burnley and an overseas gem from Walsh, perhaps there's somebody we could take from Milan as part of the Geri deal.

Get Batshuyai as part of the deal for Rom, add in Siggurdsson, Rooney and maybe take a punt on Josh King at Bournemouth, that plus DCL and Ross would give us much more options up front.
If we intend to be in more than one competition after Christmas we need more and different kinds of strikers.
Although we probably need to replace two centre halves and a left back aswell in the summer. Keane from Burnley and an overseas gem from Walsh, perhaps there's somebody we could take from Milan as part of the Geri deal.

Quite like that King myself, decent player.

Think we should be aiming higher than Batshuayi though, Conte really, really isn't impressed with him and I doubt he's mustard. I'd be going for Lacazette based on his goals record.

IN's:
Ryan Sessengnon
Moussa Dembele
Jordan Pickford
Michael Keane
Youri Tielemann
Rachid Ghezzal

OUT's:
Gareth Barry
Phil Jagielka
Tom Cleverley
Oumar Niasse
Aaron Lennon
Aiden McGeady
Marten Stekelenburg

IN's:
Ryan Sessengnon
Moussa Dembele
Jordan Pickford
Michael Keane
Youri Tielemann
Rachid Ghezzal

OUT's:
Gareth Barry
Phil Jagielka
Tom Cleverley
Oumar Niasse
Aaron Lennon
Aiden McGeady
Marten Stekelenburg

What benefit would we hey from selling stek and Barry? We'd get hardly any money for them, much more useful to us as squad players. Same goes to Lennon as well, but I think he may want to move.

I think adding to the young stable we have with exceptional youngsters is good.See Spurs
No question. Would LOVE a couple U23 signings like Youri Tielemens, but many of these kids would be really expensive. Would love a Jean Kevin Augustine - who seems to have no place at PSG, or a Kelechi Iheanacho, but these guys will be expensive. Might be worth it.

Obviously we need a dominant CB and VVD would be great, Koulibaly, who is a stud, is probably too pricey, although I wonder if Neven Subotic would be a possibility.

Jordan Lukaku for backup LB. Love that signing on so many levels. How expensive would Ben Chilwell be?

Still like some of the attacking options for Ajax, but it's tough to tell who the real engine is there - Klaassen, Ziyech, Dolberg - but there is a lot of talent there.

What happened to that Caio Emerson kid from Brazil? I swear that was made up.

IN's:
Ryan Sessengnon
Moussa Dembele
Jordan Pickford
Michael Keane
Youri Tielemann
Rachid Ghezzal

OUT's:
Gareth Barry
Phil Jagielka
Tom Cleverley
Oumar Niasse
Aaron Lennon
Aiden McGeady
Marten Stekelenburg
granted I'm as high as a georgia pine but this sounds good other than selling barry and stekelenburg because I agree w toffeejack

No question. Would LOVE a couple U23 signings like Youri Tielemens, but many of these kids would be really expensive. Would love a Jean Kevin Augustine - who seems to have no place at PSG, or a Kelechi Iheanacho, but these guys will be expensive. Might be worth it.

Obviously we need a dominant CB and VVD would be great, Koulibaly, who is a stud, is probably too pricey, although I wonder if Neven Subotic would be a possibility.

Jordan Lukaku for backup LB. Love that signing on so many levels. How expensive would Ben Chilwell be?

Still like some of the attacking options for Ajax, but it's tough to tell who the real engine is there - Klaassen, Ziyech, Dolberg - but there is a lot of talent there.

What happened to that Caio Emerson kid from Brazil? I swear that was made up.

He's utter plop mate. Have you watched him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back