Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juat imagine they go out at the qualifier though and all these players have signed for CL football............ Actually that would only happen to us.

Haven't you heard lad.... their are seeded ergo they'll meet some shitty team from Romania. The devil at work I tell ya!

There's gonna be a pattern emerging soon with players and moves. van Dijk now looks like he's going to Liverpool and Lindelof seems to be Utd's No.1 target and close to signing so neither club will want Keane now which could leave us free to go and get a deal done?!

If I'm honest, I'd be more than happy with that! I think van Dijk is a class player but £50-60m, £200K a weeks worth of class, naa....

Take Keane for £25m plus and on around £65-75K a week and that's not bad. Or maybe we're after someone else for in the region of that kind of money off of the continent?!

Oh and reckon that LB WRD was on about was Rahman. Apparently various news outlets saying we have pulled the plug on a deal as he's just suffered a setback with his injury.

I reckon he done the damage taking our medical, Everton that.

Oh and reckon that LB WRD was on about was Rahman. Apparently various news outlets saying we have pulled the plug on a deal as he's just suffered a setback with his injury.

I reckon he done the damage taking our medical, Everton that.

We've already got half the squad with crocked knees may as well add another one.

lol lol

Haven't heard him being linked with a bigger club mate.

From the Guardian after a quick Google:
Kasper Dolberg (Ajax)
Ajax’s production line of Danish talent shows no sign of abating, with Dolberg looking like being the latest to follow in the footsteps of such luminaries as Jesper Olsen, Jan Molby and Christian Eriksen. Manchester City have been monitoring the 19-year-old’s progress for some time and have seen him blossom into a brilliant finisher who is capable of leading the line or playing in a deeper role. Dolberg has also been linked with several other English clubs, including Liverpool, Manchester United and Everton but City look like favourites, especially if Sergio Agüero departs.

But to be honest I think he's said he's not leaving at all. So there's another reason.

I am not convinced it is legitimate

8c2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back