Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell Bully, it's the 5th June, not mid June.

Now I'm not saying your wetting your pants mate, but I am 100% convinced you may have gone one step further and absolutely cacked in them.

It's been a while since I've actually taken a dump in the crapper never mind in my pants.

I've got a few skid marks though.

Jeez.

Are you my biographer?
I'm not and I misread what you wrote anyway.

Point is. No need to decide it's all lies right now. Wait til the end of the window, at the end of January you were happy with what we had done, obviously there's examples where you weren't happy while the window was open but as long as it is all good at the end then why let yourself get stressed every day over it?

I'm not and I misread what you wrote anyway.

Point is. No need to decide it's all lies right now. Wait til the end of the window, at the end of January you were happy with what we had done, obviously there's examples where you weren't happy while the window was open but as long as it is all good at the end then why let yourself get stressed every day over it?

Fair point.

Just wish I could fast forward the window.

It's too stressful to live it day in day out.

No Van Dijk for Everton then, any news on Kok?
Is Kok the Cambodian bloke? I must confess to not having watched him play 1 second of a game so cannot give informed opinion on his abilities.
I never cease to be amazed at the football knowledge of so many on here who follow all these obscure players/leagues.

Is he any good?

Exclusive: Everton demand Chelsea star as part of Lukaku move
Date published: Monday 5th June 2017 9:53

Lukaku-Batshuayi.jpg

Everton have told Chelsea they would like Michy Batshuayi as part of any deal to take Romelu Lukaku back to Stamford Bridge, TEAMtalk has been told.

"Chelsea and Everton have been talking for weeks over a deal, with Everton wanting close to £100milion and Chelsea looking at nearer £80million – but now it seems a player in exchange could help.

Chelsea are more than happy to include Belgian Batshuayi – but we’ve learnt the striker has also been told of Monaco’s interest in him, and he would prefer a move to the Prinicipality, if given the option.

Chelsea are also locked in talks with Monaco about midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko, though that move appears to have stalled in recent days over their desire to land Batshuayi.

The Blues have since looked at Lyon’s Corentin Tolisso as an alternative should any deal for Bakayoko officially hit the rocks.

GettyImages.594394592.jpg

And with Chelsea preferring to move Batshuayi on to Everton as part of a swoop for Lukaku, Antonio Conte’s side are likely to face a tough choice in the coming days over which transfer is their priority.

Everton are busy scouring the market for a replacement for Lukaku and on Sunday were linked with Leicester’s Jamie Vardy.

However, Batshuayi is Ronald Koeman’s top choice as the Toffees finally come to terms with life without their talismanic frontman."

Yes I know "Teamtalk" but hey it's a transfer rumour so let's run with it! Think it's Graeme Bailey who is behind that though and he's a respected? Journalist who used to work for Sky.

I would never say I'd be happy losing Lukaku, but if he's going to go anyway no matter what, then this would probably be the best deal for me and would definitely soften the blow.

He looks a decent finisher and could score a fair few goals for us with regular games. If we could get him and say 40 million on top I don't think that's the worst scenario in the world.

If I'm honest I'd take around £60-70m plus Batshuayi for Lukaku. Batshuayi is a decent player and played regularly he will do well and get goals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back