Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton are making another absolute ballhocks of this transfer window.

Absolutely nothing and we are fast approaching mid June.

Anyone who says I'm wetting my pants please feel free to quote this post at the end of the transfer window.
Let's see who is right.

I can't wait for you to be dead happy that we are crap and you are right. That's all that's important really at the end of the day. As long as BB is right IMHO.

Boss fan.

This is how I feel about it all. The top 6 get first pick of every player and we have to scrap for what is left.

It depends on your definition of compete. Compete with the top 6? What have we done in nearly 30 years to say we should be competing with the teams above us? People in this forum were convinced in january that we were getting VVD then. When you look back in hindsight, anyone who thought that needs to get their head examined.

The time to worry is as others have said when we lose out to teams like stoke, West Ham etc. All we can do is improve our team. Names like Siggy and Keane may not be enough for some, but they would improve our team for sure. Similarly given the state of our defence I'm pretty certain that our scouting unit led by Walsh should be able to find a good enough centre half that doesn't cost 50 million plus.

Why does everyone (including players it seems) buy into this garbage that he is anything other than an average manager who got a bit lucky with a German club? He isn't Guardiola or Conte.

I'd like our manager to get a bit lucky and win us the league two years in a row. Wouldn't that be great.

Sick of false dawns and false promises.

When are we ever going to make a mark and recruit a team capable of challenging for honours.

I was spoilt by the team of the mid to late 80's.
I want to see Everton as a winning force again.

Is that so wrong.

Not expecting much before the situation of both Barkley and mainly Lukaku are resolved one way or the other, we might do some business in defense and GK, but not expecting any major addition in midfield and upfront for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back