Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
knt-bi-01b-400x400_1.webp

NEW! from Ktel
The up to date device that all the Fifa fans around the globe are after. Take advantage of our SPECIAL! discount and claim your summer prize NOW!

Van Dyk £60 million..

Mahrez £50 million.

Utterly ridiculous. I'd rather we signed no one than pay these prices now. It's sickening.

We've got the likes of City, Chelsea and PSG to thank for how fecked up the transfer market is now...

Oh and don't pay the money you say?...Fair enough, but be prepared to be left further behind..

Sick of false dawns and false promises.

When are we ever going to make a mark and recruit a team capable of challenging for honours.

I was spoilt by the team of the mid to late 80's.
I want to see Everton as a winning force again.

Is that so wrong.
Mate remember all your fume last year before saying you were satisfied at the end of January?

Patience.

Sick of false dawns and false promises.

When are we ever going to make a mark and recruit a team capable of challenging for honours.

I was spoilt by the team of the mid to late 80's.
I want to see Everton as a winning force again.

Is that so wrong.
I share your frustration. I too am fortunate to have seen that great side of the mid 80s, but it's the younger element of our support that I feel most for. Many have no recollection of our last trophy, let alone see us win the league.
The takeover of Moshiri gave us optimism once again, maybe with the imminent new stadium, we can close the gap to the teams above us, but at present that seems a long way off.

Mate remember all your fume last year before saying you were satisfied at the end of January?

Patience.

Things are different this window.

Senior figures at the club have gone public about how Everton are gonna do serious business this summer.

It's all smoke and mirrors.

Everton are making another absolute ballhocks of this transfer window.

Absolutely nothing and we are fast approaching mid June.

Anyone who says I'm wetting my pants please feel free to quote this post at the end of the transfer window.
Let's see who is right.

Bloody hell Bully, it's the 5th June, not mid June.

Now I'm not saying your wetting your pants mate, but I am 100% convinced you may have gone one step further and absolutely cacked in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back