Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp did same with Mané. Mané said he had offers from United and Spurs, but finally choose the RS cos of Klopp. The same goes with Joel Matip.
Why does everyone (including players it seems) buy into this garbage that he is anything other than an average manager who got a bit lucky with a German club? He isn't Guardiola or Conte.

LOL Everton that.

Gets to the point where I can't be bothered with the club at times. Modern football in itself is making me lose interest/love of the game tbh with the same suspects at the top of the league propped up by oil money, primadonna players on obscene wages, snake agents, Twitter beaut fans and it makes it even worse when your clubs run like a small time outfit season in season out.

Everton are making another absolute ballhocks of this transfer window.

Absolutely nothing and we are fast approaching mid June.

Anyone who says I'm wetting my pants please feel free to quote this post at the end of the transfer window.
Let's see who is right.

I know the bedwetters say we aren't allowed excuses but at the minute I can't see how on earth we can compete.

We can't get actual players we like as they go to champions league teams.

It's impossible isn't it?

Almost have to buy players who might turn into something rather than the real deals. Which in itself is risky.

Andre Gray please be actually Lacazette.

This is how I feel about it all. The top 6 get first pick of every player and we have to scrap for what is left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back