Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not a Keane fan, but if he can be had for a reasonable sum and we can also pick up more of a ball playing CB like Lemos or Llorente, that might work. Mix in Ashley Williams, Jags, sell Mori, and we might have something. Prefer the bigger splash on Koulibaly, though, assuming he'd come.

I'm not a Keane fan, but if he can be had for a reasonable sum and we can also pick up more of a ball playing CB like Lemos or Llorente, that might work. Mix in Ashley Williams, Jags, sell Mori, and we might have something. Prefer the bigger splash on Koulibaly, though, assuming he'd come.

Koulibaly would be awesome and wouldn't cost as much as van Dijk, not in fee (€50m release clause apparently) or wages and if he fancied joining it would be worth trying but he's already said he wants to stay at Napoli next season and who would blame him, their a really good side these days and on the up in Serie A.

I wouldn't mind us going for de Vrij or Lazio. Koeman knows him very well and when fit he's been brilliant for Lazio and he'd be a great signing.

Koulibaly would be awesome and wouldn't cost as much as van Dijk, not in fee (€50m release clause apparently) or wages and if he fancied joining it would be worth trying but he's already said he wants to stay at Napoli next season and who would blame him, their a really good side these days and on the up in Serie A.

I wouldn't mind us going for de Vrij or Lazio. Koeman knows him very well and when fit he's been brilliant for Lazio and he'd be a great signing.

We haven't got £50 Million to spend on CB's.

How much would De Vrij cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back