Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few peeps saying pep will be having a big clearout at the emptyhad
Any thoughts on realistic shouts we could take from them if any ?

Apparently they've got a young lad who plays occasionally at the back, rumour is he's got a mistake or two in him but I reckon Mr K could teach him a thing or two about how to defend properly! John something I think?

At Dinamo Zagreb, we have the former Liverpool youth player, Armin Hodžić. Still only 22 but a really good player. He is so unpredictable with and without the ball, very tricky player to defend against. Scores all kind of goals, and very good with his head. Of course the quality of Croatia football to English football is very big, but he has an unusual set of skills so I think he would be a very good option for a Premier League club. I think he would be very good option for Everton. I hear West Ham might be interested.

Two more goals this weekend in another very strong performance.

He's saying it like the cash can be transferred from stadium spending to player spending. There is no stadium cash. That will come from outside the club in terms of facility investors and corporate naming rights.

Yes and a stadiums an asset for 100 years. A player will be here for 3-4 years. I love the passion and ambition of Southall and will always respect him immeasurably more than the ex pros who have cuddled up to Kenwright for a job and a few quid. However what he is saying here is Utopianism that bears little sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back