Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batshuayi would be excellent. I think Benteke would be a very strong signing, but I think he is not as flexible in his play as Lukaku or Batshuayi. But for sure if you get the correct players to compliment him, he will score a lot of goals.

I do not think that Man City have any players we could really sign. They have a lot of players that are passed their prime and players that are young and will be important for the team.

Maybe Iheanacho on loan.

Monaco's Kylian Mbappé, 18 years old - successful already at the Champions League level this year, compared to Thierry Henry should be targeted as potential Lukaku successor (or #2 to Rom, if he stays).

Dortmund's Ousamane Dembele, 19 years old - he might push out Aubameyang, that's how good he is already. 6 Goals and 9 Assists in just 15 starts and 23 appearances in the Bundesliga

Reactions: JLW
Monaco's Kylian Mbappé, 18 years old - successful already at the Champions League level this year, compared to Thierry Henry should be targeted as potential Lukaku successor (or #2 to Rom, if he stays).

Dortmund's Ousamane Dembele, 19 years old - he might push out Aubameyang, that's how good he is already. 6 Goals and 9 Assists in just 15 starts and 23 appearances in the Bundesliga

No.

Chance.

Think you'll find he's Norwegian mate. That should bring the price down a bit.

I quite like him too by the way.

Would it of told me that on that Fifa thing?

I was only judging by what I saw at Goodison and on the tv

Still better than the options we have today

Cheers

Absolutely 0 chance of getting either.

A few peeps saying pep will be having a big clearout at the emptyhad
Any thoughts on realistic shouts we could take from them if any ?

I'd take Iheanacho if they're keeping Aguero and Jesus, but he wouldn't want to trade City's bench for ours (should we keep Rom) apart from that theres not many decent players i can see becoming available

Doesn't anyone realise what transfer pull we'll have, when we lose Barkley & Lukaku this summer. The only good thing we'll get is
the price of Championship season tickets next year. Wake up, for Gods sake!

Doesn't anyone realise what transfer pull we'll have, when we lose Barkley & Lukaku this summer. The only good thing we'll get is
the price of Championship season tickets next year. Wake up, for Gods sake!
Money talks and some players will come to simply get paid a fortune per week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back