Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, here's the figures - based off reported / confirmed fees.

OUTS (since July 1st 2016, not inc. loans)

Stones - £47.5m
Gibson - £2m
Oviedo - £4m

Total: £53.5m (approx)

INS (since July 1st 2016, not inc. loans)

Stek - £850,000
Gueye - £7.1m
Williams - £11m
Bolasie - £25m (some will say £28m)
Calvert-Lewin - £1.5m
Lookman - £10m
Schneiderlin - £24m

Total: £79.5m

So yeh, approx £26m net spend on transfers. I hadn't included Clevs on that though so when he 'officially' goes (July 1st) that net spend will be down to just the £18m (approx).

Got my maths mixed up in the op so I apologise for that. My bad.

Don't you normally say Bolasie was 23m?

If players are choosing soceidad ahead of us mate, then it's very worrying, seems we always target players who don't want to leave Spain...

Sociedad are a very decent team mate, and frankly I'd rather live in San Sebastián than Liverpool so I can understand it.

Might be a bit biased as it's my favourite place on earth mind.

Ok that's it! I'm putting in my summer request form! These are players I'm wishing for. I don't dream of players currently playing in CL teams at the top of the pile. Waste of effort that.. so here it is:

Bernd Leno - team came nowhere.
Aymeric Laporte - Bilbao came 7th
De Vrij (call since 2014 WC)
Wayne Rooney (you know it's destiny)
Dembele (the Celtic one)

Used to have few more attacking players in mind who rack up the assist column. Players like Nolito or De Bruyn back in the day. Is anyone standing out in the nearly there teams across Europe? This Belotti from Torino has got my attention. I honestly just don't know.
This is going to be a tough summer. Building the team is hard enough, replacing Lukaku.. damn near impossible.

Time to give Del another go and bring up Walsh and Dowell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back