Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what has frustrated people is that last summer, a lot of people expected one or two 'none Everton' signings. The sort of signings that have the wow factor. Signings that we just wouldn't have made under BK. This would have meant us having to blow other teams out of the water financially - but that was the narrative we were being fed.

It didn't happen, hasn't happened, and frankly, there is no sign of it happening.

Not necessarily a bad thing, as it may not have been the prudent thing to do, but I understand the frustration. This seems to be BK with a bigger slice of television money than it does a bold new era.

Every time lukaku goes on international he comes out with some more bulls**t. If we actually had the money that we have been told let him rot in the reserves for a year and show him we are the boss not him and his super agent!! What a pair of bells. At least don't let him go till we have signed at least 2 strikers that might be able to get 25 goals between them

Deliberately avoiding the bad language filter !!
No more eh mate?

Man United supposedly going big for Morata tonight...would pretty much confirm what we already knew, Lukaku to Chelsea.

Is that the merry go round cranking up I can hear????

Man United supposedly going big for Morata tonight...would pretty much confirm what we already knew, Lukaku to Chelsea.

Is that the merry go round cranking up I can hear????
Not entirely on topic (sorry mods), but how much money will be going out of the game with the Morata, Mbappe, Costa, Lukaku, Deeney ;) transfers. All this money sloshing around and an enormous amount of it goes to agents who somehow are representing the player, the buying club and, sometimes, the selling club. It's grotesque.

Man Utd apparently have bid €60m for Morata but Real want €90m! If they fail with him their gonna go for Belotti?! So it would seem Utd have no interest in Lukaku. Maybe they know he's Chelsea bound?!....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back