Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's safe to say the "pushing for top 4 and CL" talk is all but over for the Everton. We supporters have been mislead once again.

Another rebuild looms.

Our best chance for an occasional Europa spot would have to be in investing the Lukaku money (which will be just about all we spend..maybe another 20m), and go down the route in targeting quality youth. Around £100m should be getting you some quality youngsters looking for first team action in the English Premier League.

I really do fear for my club. I see no bright lights at the end of this tunnel. Football these days really sucks.

Have some hope ffs we're run by an astute businessman who won't take failure for an answer. We're moving on from Lukaku, Martinez, Del, all the players the previous two managers have brought in. So yes a rebuild will happen. Of course it will. Koeman isn't using Moyes scraps and Martinez's overhyped kids. He'll make his own team, and he'll actually have money to do it.

Have some hope ffs we're run by an astute businessman who won't take failure for an answer. We're moving on from Lukaku, Martinez, Del, all the players the previous two managers have brought in. So yes a rebuild will happen. Of course it will. Koeman isn't using Moyes scraps and Martinez's overhyped kids. He'll make his own team, and he'll actually have money to do it.
And you know that how, with certainty?
As for Koeman, I'll give him until next Summer at most. He's no fool.

For those who are wanting us to make a statement by going after Virgil wham Dijk for £50M, do you realise we could probably buy Stones back much cheaper (given our hopefully reasonable sell in clause). We'd even make a profit it as it will cost us less to buy him back.

Who would you prefer?
Virgil wham Dijk or Stones back?

Van Dijk far better defender, Stones will be at Newcastle or the like in three years

It's safe to say the "pushing for top 4 and CL" talk is all but over for the Everton. We supporters have been mislead once again.

Another rebuild looms.

Our best chance for an occasional Europa spot would have to be in investing the Lukaku money (which will be just about all we spend..maybe another 20m), and go down the route in targeting quality youth. Around £100m should be getting you some quality youngsters looking for first team action in the English Premier League.

I really do fear for my club. I see no bright lights at the end of this tunnel. Football these days really sucks.

I think you might be getting a little too maudlin comrade Kithnou
Recall the adage lent us by Robert Louis Stevenson : 't'is better to travel hopefully than to arrive"

Never let hope abandon you; angstful despair begets vexatious journey companion.

Julian of Norwich (1342-c1416) reminds us to "live gladly" and that “All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.”

You are in my thoughts my friend...

Btw, what are your thoughts on us replacing Rom with Burnley's Andre Grey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back