Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

since we signed someone

Cmon Ebebton

I see Arsenal seem to be close to getting Lacazette just wondering why we don't make an attempt, Arsenal are in the EL the same as us so why not??

Arsenal have a lot more better individuals than us and a team more equipped to challenge for the top four than we currently are and them being in the EL could be seen by the better players as a one of season. Any how's, he seems tailor made for them and would be a good signing for them.

The latest today, although it is from the daily star, is that we would like Giroud. I'd actually be happy with Giroud, Sandro and another striker, maybe an all round type that can play anywhere across the front (Berardi would be awesome, although unlikely).

...Saturdays newspaper gossip;

- FootballLondon say Southampton have joined Everton and Newcastle who are interested in Arsenal's Calum Chambers.

- Forza Italian Football suggest Roma could replace Salah with Everton winger, Gerard Deulofeu.

- The Star report bookies have slashed their odds on Moussa Dembele joining Everton from Celtic.

- According to 4th Official, Everton are confident of securing the services of Rachid Ghezzal from Lyon.

- 4th Official also say Everton are looking to bag Pedro Obiang from West Ham.

- Radio station OnderceroMalaga claim the deal to bring Sandro to Everton is done but no announcement will be made until after Spain's U21 Euro campaign.

Would take Ghezzal all day long on a free! But it's from 4th Official and he/she isn't the really reliable 4th Official from back in the day!....

..The Echo reporting we have opened preliminary talks with Burnley for Andre Gray.

:(

He really isn't good enough, struggled at times even at Burnley. We would be better off keeping Niasse. From what I saw of him at Hull he is a better player imo. And his record at Hull was as good as that of Gray's at Burnley!....

:(

He really isn't good enough, struggled at times even at Burnley. We would be better off keeping Niasse. From what I saw of him at Hull he is a better player imo. And his record at Hull was as good as that of Gray's at Burnley!....

Gray is a much better player than Niasse, IMO hes better than Kone, Niasse and Valencia and probably currently better than DCL.

Hes not great, by any means, but hes meant to be available for 10m, which is a steal in this market, it makes sense to a degree, as I say tho, hes not great and is 1 utter, utter bellend.

As always if he signs I will support him on the pitch, but I will never like him.

Gray is a much better player than Niasse, IMO hes better than Kone, Niasse and Valencia and probably currently better than DCL.

Hes not great, by any means, but hes meant to be available for 10m, which is a steal in this market, it makes sense to a degree, as I say tho, hes not great and is 1 utter, utter bellend.

As always if he signs I will support him on the pitch, but I will never like him.

Not sold on him me. Got a bit of pace and works hard but his finishing isn't all that. I agree, he's probably just about a better option than the likes of Kone, Valencia & Calvert-Lewin right now but I'd rather we paid that bit extra and got someone better in.

Not sold on him me. Got a bit of pace and works hard but his finishing isn't all that. I agree, he's probably just about a better option than the likes of Kone, Valencia & Calvert-Lewin right now but I'd rather we paid that bit extra and got someone better in.

From what ive seen his finishing is decent, the rest of his game lets him down.

I suppose it's not easy for Everton to buy a decent 3rd choice forward, and that's what gray will be. As for niasse, didn't see much of his time at hull, but looked very poor for the 23's even though he scored a few goals. His 1st touch and all round awareness was shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back