Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal have a lot more better individuals than us and a team more equipped to challenge for the top four than we currently are and them being in the EL could be seen by the better players as a one of season. Any how's, he seems tailor made for them and would be a good signing for them.

The latest today, although it is from the daily star, is that we would like Giroud. I'd actually be happy with Giroud, Sandro and another striker, maybe an all round type that can play anywhere across the front (Berardi would be awesome, although unlikely).
We are trying to catch the teams above us, we should be at least trying for players like this? No?? It at least sends a signal out to all other potential targets we mean business.. us signing Pickford Klassen and Ramirez is good but is it enough to bridge the gap if they are signing Lacazette etc.. I don't think so..

We are trying to catch the teams above us, we should be at least trying for players like this? No?? It at least sends a signal out to all other potential targets we mean business.. us signing Pickford Klassen and Ramirez is good but is it enough to bridge the gap if they are signing Lacazette etc.. I don't think so..

To close the gap we need to improve our squad, thats how it works, build a squad capable of going to OT and getting 3 points, capable of going to Anfield and getting 3 points, destroying EVERYBODY at Goodison, mashing up the trash in the league, thats how you bridge the gap, not by signing bloody midgets from France.

Hmm, Koeman likes his wide players to offer more of a goal threat rather than be out and out wingers that beat men and get crosses in. I know Bolasie isn't exactly that but he's got pace and power and he's direct but Koeman likes the FB's to offer the width going forward and wants his winger, wide forwards to get in the box and offer a goal scoring threat.

Berardi would be some signing but he's got bigger suitors than us in Roma and Juve who have had a long standing interest in the player.

Juve have just signed Douglas Costa, Roma supposedly have a strong interest in Deulofeu

Gray is a much better player than Niasse, IMO hes better than Kone, Niasse and Valencia and probably currently better than DCL.

Hes not great, by any means, but hes meant to be available for 10m, which is a steal in this market, it makes sense to a degree, as I say tho, hes not great and is 1 utter, utter bellend.

As always if he signs I will support him on the pitch, but I will never like him.

Ffs I was going to grandstand on this saved amo about the business sense of this deal for weeks.

I think your wrong though the lad is raw, but all the tools to be a very good player.

So if we sign Andre Gray, there's a chance we could have 'Gray 9' shirts in the club shop?

Not gonna lie, that does score at least a few points for me.

Ffs I was going to grandstand on this saved amo about the business sense of this deal for weeks.

I think your wrong though the lad is raw, but all the tools to be a very good player.

Hes come from the lower leagues, so should still have the hunger, the danger is that he sees Everton as his "pinnacle" and takes his foot off, he has the potential to go from bellend to total bellend, hes very unlikebale, thats my major issue regards him and Deeney, both fairly decent players, but any talent is overridden by the fact that you wouldnt tire of smashing their head off a kerb.

Gray is a much better player than Niasse, IMO hes better than Kone, Niasse and Valencia and probably currently better than DCL.

Hes not great, by any means, but hes meant to be available for 10m, which is a steal in this market, it makes sense to a degree, as I say tho, hes not great and is 1 utter, utter bellend.

As always if he signs I will support him on the pitch, but I will never like him.

He will never be welcome in the Lisbon either and for that reason it's a massive NO from me.

Kids are idiots and say horrendously stupid things. (see George Greens rendition of boats 'n hoes). Perhaps he's matured and become a better human being. We can only hope.

To close the gap we need to improve our squad, thats how it works, build a squad capable of going to OT and getting 3 points, capable of going to Anfield and getting 3 points, destroying EVERYBODY at Goodison, mashing up the trash in the league, thats how you bridge the gap, not by signing bloody midgets from France.
Hahaha so build a squad full Andre Grays mmmmm! Would deffo fancy me chances getting 3 points at the pit or OT if we had that midget from France..

BTW am happy with the business we have done so far, I just don't see why we shouldn't be going for a higher quality player than we have done in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back